• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning wanting to hear Cowgirl in the Sand. Got in the car and realized Neil Young is no longer on Spotify. Thanks Joe Rogan and Spotify.

So Neil Young is still on YouTube. I wonder if he knows how much shit is on YouTube.

I thought Tim Allen was cancelled. Need Palma to chime in.

trump voters, and I know some of you are out there: go fuck yourselves.

CT: Sads for the Goose

So Neil Young is still on YouTube. I wonder if he knows how much shit is on YouTube.

Oh god. If Neil Young knew his music was on YouTube he would never stop complaining about the audio fidelity. “When the Horse was recording you could feel the humidity change how the guitars reverberated off the walls. You can hear that on the vinyl, but the streamers are so fucking cheap they compress out all the detail!”

Last edited:
Note that that is an evergreen post but today I choose to chat about how apparently our country is overrun with assholes

Oh shit Red Ragtop just came on the radio.

I like how it's now canon that Tim Allen is the cheaper toy replacement voice actor

I like how it's now canon that Tim Allen is the cheaper toy replacement voice actor

How often do they get the real actor to voice the toy?

How often do they get the real actor to voice the toy?

Rare. We have the Tonie box for the kids (waste of money), and even the officially licensed Disney ones aren't the original Disney songs or voices. Hearing some off brand Sebastian the Crab or Pumba tell my child a story is pretty annoying. Better to just put on Spotify and get the real stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back