• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steep Canyon Rangers prompted the post

You were at the music festival also? We only made it out for a couple hours yesterday but planning on staying a bit longer today. They did a pretty nice job with the setup, I enjoyed it.

You were at the music festival also? We only made it out for a couple hours yesterday but planning on staying a bit longer today. They did a pretty nice job with the setup, I enjoyed it.

Yeah, we were there all day. Good stuff. Delta Rae was the winner for me. Thought they killed it.

Love to date all my reviews by referencing consumer electronics
d92f7bd490f1e3fd40c30a9ee1422b13.jpg

Anybody else watching The Old Man? It is pretty damn exceptional.

I meant to read like 20 books this summer but I have gotten really into watching tv.

Anybody else watching The Old Man? It is pretty damn exceptional.

Yeah. We are watching it. It’s always crazy when I think of him as The Dude. Really phenomenal actor. Loved him in Hell or High Water.

Saw Dillon Fence today and there was not one word about the Ohio State

6a9b1e062b929b65fd9e08ec63e9e80b.jpg

Dude on the right could put some buckeye stickers on his head and he’d look like an Ohio State football player.

What’s more expensive by weight: bronze, or the Whole Foods hot bar?

He brought out Bruce Hornsby in DC and they sang I Can’t Make You Love Me and A Case of You together

Took an edible, eating a Cookout shake and watching the new Beavis and Butthead movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back