• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke my left big toe yesterday wearing some wet flip flops. Holy hell this hurts more than any other broken bone I can remember.

I dropped a dumbbell on my right big toe yesterday and it’s purple and swollen. Just miserable.

Did you go to the doctor? Did they help at all? My wife wants me to go to urgent care, but what can they do to help me? I know it’s jacked.

In my experience they don’t do much for a broken toe. Also, if you stop ego lifting and trying to keep up with your wife’s weight you can avoid these types of injuries in the future.

rchildress107 dropped a space heater on my toe after we used it camping out for the Duke game freshman year

ended up using a needle to puncture the toenail because the pressure was unbearable

pretty gross but solved the problem — toenail is still split in half today

In my experience they don’t do much for a broken toe. Also, if you stop ego lifting and trying to keep up with your wife’s weight you can avoid these types of injuries in the future.

It was only a 25#, but it was a direct hit from about belly button height.

rchildress107 dropped a space heater on my toe after we used it camping out for the Duke game freshman year

ended up using a needle to puncture the toenail because the pressure was unbearable

pretty gross but solved the problem — toenail is still split in half today

I had to do that about a decade ago after I opened a big office door over my big toe wearing flip-flops. Worst pain I’ve ever felt. The needle was a huge relief.

Really hoping I don’t have to do that this time.

I had to do that about a decade ago after I opened a big office door over my big toe wearing flip-flops. Worst pain I’ve ever felt. The needle was a huge relief.

Really hoping I don’t have to do that this time.

Let biff announce squirter

Kids man:

Yesterday I made bread specifically so my son and i could make French Toast this morning because he asked to help me.

Wife: Are you excited to make French Toast with Dada?

Son: No I want to play in my kitchen.

Wife: Are you excited for French Toast?

Son: Not really.

I’m working on a list of suspected squirters. Martina Navratilova is definitely on it.

I have missed certain aspects of the early days of quarantine and since we have multiple positive cases in my house we have been reliving them.

Blew up the inflatable pool yesterday. Listened to music and hung out as a family.

This weekend I have made:

2 Loaves of Bread
Omelettes
Orange Dill Salmon with Cous cous and broccoli
Guacamole and Margs
Filet Mignon, Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary from our Garden, and Roasted Vegetables.
French Toast (with one of the loaves of bread)
Two Turkey breasts, One Pork Butt, and Cast Iron Mac and Cheese.

Feel like there are some double black diamond karaoke songs that you stay away from if you can’t belt them out and do them
justice - “I’m the Only One” by Melissa Etheridge is definitely on that list. Heard a really weak stage version of it today.

Feel like there are some double black diamond karaoke songs that you stay away from if you can’t belt them out and do them
justice - “I’m the Only One” by Melissa Etheridge is definitely on that list. Heard a really weak stage version of it today.

My brother’s go to is Zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back