• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the CT I have loaded up my kindle with several Stephen King books for upcoming long flights, although I’ve never read Stephen king. So (potentially) thanks in advance.

Was last night the first time that a member of the House of Representatives from Belize performed on the BET awards?

He was great in Bosom Buddies.

moneypit-stuck.gif

There is definitely some unlikeable stuff in it. If you don't like Tom Hanks, you probably won't like it. I don't really like Hanks, but I was able to let it go.

Austin Butler, who plays Elvis, was amazing.

The rap songs intertwined into late 1950's Memphis scenes and other places was a bit much. It's not like Elvis's music and that of his contemporaries needed filling in.

Of course Biff doesn’t like Tom Hanks. He’s a goddamn American treasure, Biff.

It's unAmerican to not like Tom Hanks.

Bruce Hornsby played with the Grateful Dead and beat Allen Iverson in 21 3 games in a row. Thats a cool resume.

In a country full of haters, I don't think I've ever seen anybody said they don't like Tom Hanks.

rockin' that accordion like a boss

also the one to convince the band to open a show with this epic Eyes

He did ruin the Scarlet > Fire from the Fare The Well shows. They were in the middle of what was building to a nice jam in the segue between the songs when he came in early for the Fire vocals.

I gave up my Dave Mathews band fandom when I went to a show in Roanoke VA and Bruce Hornsby was the opener. He was phenomenal, but the crowd was so fucking disrespectful. I broke out of the crowd went to the back of the venue and waited for my friends.

It's hard to believe that Jerry is 2 or 3 years younger than Lesh and the same age as Mickey Hart and only 4 years older than Weir. Wier looks better now, pushing 80, than Jerry did at 49 in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back