• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife has had covid since Saturday, and we both have to pass a Covid test on Friday to be able to get into Portugal. So we're sweating it a little bit right now.

What’s an official negative test forgery worth to you, I’ll even give a 10% teacher discount.

Some pretty good shows coming up in SLC here soon. Old Crow Medicine Show, Caamp, Futurebirds, Punch Bros, OAR + Dispatch (idk if they’re still good, need the dads to chime in), the revivalists, head & the heart + Dawes, black crowes, my morning jacket, umphrey’s McGee, Chris Stapleton, black keys, incubus + sublime, jack Johnson.

Is it too early to ask for a raise???

Some pretty good shows coming up in SLC here soon. Old Crow Medicine Show, Caamp, Futurebirds, Punch Bros, OAR + Dispatch (idk if they’re still good, need the dads to chime in), the revivalists, head & the heart + Dawes, black crowes, my morning jacket, umphrey’s McGee, Chris Stapleton, black keys, incubus + sublime, jack Johnson.

Is it too early to ask for a raise???

i only just realized Dispatch got back together (and is making some pretty solid music) at some point last year

i kinda wanna go to a concert but feel like i'd be sad if they didn't play some of the oldies

Just got a clarification. You just have to have a picture of yourself holding a negative at home antigen test to get in. So we goin to Portugal.

Just got a clarification. You just have to have a picture of yourself holding a negative at home antigen test to get in. So we goin to Portugal.

Seriously ? That's like sending someone a dick pic to prove you don't have AIDS.

Seriously ? That's like sending someone a dick pic to prove you don't have AIDS.

Its the Portuguese, I'm surprised they even have this. I doubt anyone even looks at it.

Now, America two years ago, the amount of tears I saw at the departure gate as people were told their test would no longer be valid by the time they landed and they wouldn't be able to get on the plane, that was a sight.

think this was it (a little dry, but i found it interesting, cool if you like music production vids)

Yeah, that is interesting. I record my own music just for fun, but stick to my 90's indie rock lo-fi zeitgeist and use minimal or no studio or production effects. I find it fun to try and see what I can do with just the super basic stuff I have and I record on my iphone with a multi-tracking app. I recorded on a tascam-porta multi-track cassette recorder all through grad school. I still have it but there is no way to digitize it anymore. I do have a guitar amp with a harmonizer effect built in to on of the channels, and I once tried singing through it, which was cool because then I harmonized with my self and got 6 vocal levels with just 2 tracks. I am not a good singer though, so you can only do so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back