• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I haven't seen OAR a dozen times and DMB more than double that. Probably almost all with townie.

Not a lot of jam bands, even lite ones like these bros, came through the piedmont when we were in high school

Remember that "Dave and Tim" tour? Saw that at the Joel. OAR and Guster (and 3EB and Jurassic Five) played wait chapel during my time, but I don't remember the format ever playing there. Could be though

ah yeah, and guster played

was OAR/Guster/The Format the same show? did The Format open for 3EB?

I skipped the Jurassic Five show my freshman year like a donk

Jurassic Five was hilarious because one of the dudes yelled "mother fuck George Bush" and got booed by the frat bros

I don't remember anyone opening for any of these bands and I would be surprised if it were someone so big.

I skipped guster. Wasn't the Format already broken up by then? Format definitely didn't open for 3eb...that'd be weird!

I also remember some band with "Virginia" in the name playing on the mag quad.

Ooh, and Sister Hazel played on the mag quad! The best!

Remember when one hit wonder Augustana played wait? Or I guess it was spring fest maybe?

defs edited the PDF from an old test a few weeks ago

I was was covid negative, it was just a huge pain in the ass to find someone available on a weekend 24 hours before my flight home

didn't feel bad about it

A year ago depending where you were going could have been arrested with a nice fat fine, now a days I agree it’s endemic and most stuff is for theatre.

A year ago depending where you were going could have been arrested with a nice fat fine, now a days I agree it’s endemic and most stuff is for theatre.

I was flying back into the US

is there any word on when the US might drop that requirement?

helped bring Kendrick and Macklemore to campus

had more fun with Titus Andronicus on-campus tho

Didn’t Kendrick get shut down early

no the frat bros destroyed the security barrier at stage front during Macklemore and he bounced early

we waited for them to leave and then Kendrick went out and basically played GKMC in full

Can't say I haven't seen OAR a dozen times and DMB more than double that. Probably almost all with townie.

Not a lot of jam bands, even lite ones like these bros, came through the piedmont when we were in high school

Remember that "Dave and Tim" tour? Saw that at the Joel. OAR and Guster (and 3EB and Jurassic Five) played wait chapel during my time, but I don't remember the format ever playing there. Could be though

The Roots played Wake my freshman year. Went to those J5 and Guster shows. Ben Folds played while I was abroad. Think Jason Mraz came through, too. Not music but saw Lewis Black at Wake. It was a little after the WVU game and he came out and told us how we fucked his bracket and oops he’s saying fuck at a church in the South.

Panic and Phish used to play Winston a lot, both Ziggys and the Joel. Phish even released a show from the Joel. But as they got bigger they dropped Winston.

Does anyone know of you can take D8 gummies on an airplane?

If they're legal where you live then there's no reason for TSA to be looking for them. What are they going to do if they bust you ? Besides that, everyone is bringing back gummies from all over the country.

Jurassic Five was hilarious because one of the dudes yelled "mother fuck George Bush" and got booed by the frat bros

I don't remember anyone opening for any of these bands and I would be surprised if it were someone so big.

I skipped guster. Wasn't the Format already broken up by then? Format definitely didn't open for 3eb...that'd be weird!

I also remember some band with "Virginia" in the name playing on the mag quad.

Ooh, and Sister Hazel played on the mag quad! The best!

Virginia Coalition aka VaCo. Had a friend from the DC burbs who was big into them.

Forgot about Titus Andronicus because I graduated before they destroyed my beloved trails. But that was a sweet show. I guess I'd moved back to the US by then?

I wasn't really including shows at ziggys. Between high school and college I probably saw a million shows there. Never phish or panic though

Remember when Dylan played Ernie Shore in 2006?

I had to miss that one but townie and waketheuniverse went

Saw Elton John at the Joel. Not a lot of big stuff inn Winston. Usually had to drive to Charlotte or Raleigh or that amphitheater in Cary

Remember when Dylan played Ernie Shore in 2006?

I had to miss that one but townie and waketheuniverse went

Saw Elton John at the Joel. Not a lot of big stuff inn Winston. Usually had to drive to Charlotte or Raleigh or that amphitheater in Cary

I went to that Dylan show. It was right before school started and was hot as balls.

Saw 311 at the Joel my freshman year. Alien Ant Farm opened and they DIDN’T play Smooth Criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back