• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also saw a lot of shows at Walnut Creek and Verizon amphitheater in Charlotte. Mostly Allman Bros and Panic.

Gov’t Mule played the Millennium Center, also saw them at the Carolina Theater in Greensboro. Saw Derek Trucks Band there, too.

Was anyone else at the Ween show at the Millennium Center? Or Buckethead at Ziggy’s? Two of my favs in Winston while at Wake

I’ve seen a shocking amount of people that look to be riding ebikes for fitness which seems not real??

I’ve seen a shocking amount of people that look to be riding ebikes for fitness which seems not real??

We’ve been thinking hard about e bikes. Not for exercise though. We walk to a good amount of stuff but the vast majority of our non-work activities are within 2 miles. Seems like they would be really useful to avoid pointless driving and getting around during peak summer months when it’s scorching.

That reminds me, some dumb bitch was riding her bike up the sidewalk like 15 mph up to a major intersection in SouthEnd today and rolls right into the crosswalk in front of a car that has an advance green arrow and then acts like he's an asshole for almost hitting her. Hey dumbass, the crosswalk is not a bike lane. Drivers cant be conditioned to looking for walkers or even joggers and then have you rolling in from 100 feet away. If you had pulled that shit in front of me I would have chewed your ass out for putting me in a position where I could have killed your dumb entitled ass. Bikers have the right to occupy a full traffic lane in NC.

Now, let me go ahead and state that I am appalled at the state of bike safety and infrastructure in this city and state, even though it's better than some places. And I am one of the most conscientious drivers in town when it comes to granting bikers their rights and not crowding or rushing them when they're riding they way they ought to with respect for the law and their own lives.

We’ve been thinking hard about e bikes. Not for exercise though. We walk to a good amount of stuff but the vast majority of our non-work activities are within 2 miles. Seems like they would be really useful to avoid pointless driving and getting around during peak summer months when it’s scorching.

I was looking into them when I knew I was moving out here. But then I found an apt near the light rail and the city will pay for my fares so I am doing that instead.

The market is flooded with options right now. There was a good Twitter thread from somebody that had ridden a lot of the major players but I cannot find it now.

My biggest issues with bikers in Gainesville was they acted as they if they were cars when that was convenient and pedestrians when that was convenient.

My biggest issues with bikers in Gainesville was they acted as they if they were cars when that was convenient and pedestrians when that was convenient.

I mean, doesn’t that make sense though? They are not a car, and not a pedestrian, but something in between. Makes sense for them to use different strategies depending on the situation to keep themselves from being killed.

Wife has had covid since Saturday, and we both have to pass a Covid test on Friday to be able to get into Portugal. So we're sweating it a little bit right now.

just fyi, when we flew to portugal last month, the only time anybody asked us for covid related shit was for our vaccination cards leaving the US (we were flying iberia, and they requested it at check-in). nobody else-- when we landed in portugal, when we went to france, when we went to spain-- ever asked for anything else. we had negative tests leaving the US just in case, but never ended up having to show them.

It’s such a good short story. Every freshman loves it. Blows my mind they’ve never made a decent, faithful movie adaptation.

uh...

yAZh0Uh7cGGds-B02btOR0w8b4eeSU_OCJHnMY7K676hBHCOF6RYLVr0hgZSrmkUbmME=w240-h480-rw

I have missed certain aspects of the early days of quarantine and since we have multiple positive cases in my house we have been reliving them.

Blew up the inflatable pool yesterday. Listened to music and hung out as a family.

This weekend I have made:

2 Loaves of Bread
Omelettes
Orange Dill Salmon with Cous cous and broccoli
Guacamole and Margs
Filet Mignon, Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary from our Garden, and Roasted Vegetables.
French Toast (with one of the loaves of bread)
Two Turkey breasts, One Pork Butt, and Cast Iron Mac and Cheese.

Will you have my babies?

I mean, doesn’t that make sense though? They are not a car, and not a pedestrian, but something in between. Makes sense for them to use different strategies depending on the situation to keep themselves from being killed.

No. They would ride in the road until there was a red light and then fly through the crosswalk on the sidewalk and then hop back onto the road and then back onto the sidewalk.

Does anyone know of you can take D8 gummies on an airplane?

I would imagine so. They've found a couple loopholes to put some good stuff in those D8 gummies, but they're legal in pretty much every state(or all??), and I don't see any reason why you couldn't bring them on the plane. Other than the fact that so many people hate fun.

I went to that Dylan show. It was right before school started and was hot as balls.

Saw 311 at the Joel my freshman year. Alien Ant Farm opened and they DIDN’T play Smooth Criminal.

Yo Barca! One thing I know about you is you have good taste in toons.

No. They would ride in the road until there was a red light and then fly through the crosswalk on the sidewalk and then hop back onto the road and then back onto the sidewalk.

As long as someone is not endangering pedestrians, how does that affect you in a car?

I am not a cyclist but what I’ve read is that it’s safer and better for traffic flow for a cyclist to maintain their momentum through a red light as long as they can cross safely rather than coming to a full stop in a line of cars and then having to get back up to speed.

i've flown with weed gummies a bunch of times, don't think i'd worry at all about d8 gummies

I saw Dylan at the Joel. He sat on the piano and had rearranged all his songs so nobody knew wtf he was singing the entire time. We heard him y’all Tangled up in Blue once and the whole coliseum erupted because it was the only point in the night we knew what he was actually performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back