• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just fyi, when we flew to portugal last month, the only time anybody asked us for covid related shit was for our vaccination cards leaving the US (we were flying iberia, and they requested it at check-in). nobody else-- when we landed in portugal, when we went to france, when we went to spain-- ever asked for anything else. we had negative tests leaving the US just in case, but never ended up having to show them.

We got asked boarding the train from London to Paris (Eurostar) but that’s it

Instacart delivered our groceries to the wrong house and we got theirs. I have so many questions about what they ordered.

I feel like people today don’t truly appreciate Naughty by Nature’s contribution to hip hop.

Jennifer Connelly circa 1991 may be the perfect woman.

CT: RIP Sherri Wexler

I feel like people today don’t truly appreciate Naughty by Nature’s contribution to hip hop.

The DMB discussion got me thinking about how evergreen 90s hip-hop is compared to whatever DMB was at the time. Nobody who listen to 90s hip-hop 30 years ago has ever stopped listening to it. It’s still hot. It’s still trendy. You can still play it at a party and people will get hype.

I lowkey don't mind Nickelback songs these days when they come on. I know ph doesn't spend much time in strip clubs, but I'm guessing he still gets down when Rockstar comes on. Came across alotta Nickelback songs on the sirius XM on our yellowstone trip where we're in the car most of the time.

All American is so bad and I can’t stop watching it. This must be the COVID.

Anybody who complains about cyclists is just being a dick, I think

Also, can't abide all these people disrespecting the "dark ages" in their dobbs posts. Did you even READ my post to birdman months ago, DV7!?

It's been so consistently hot and dry lately that my nutsack has turned into a giant, lazy grocery bag. Not sticking to my leg, but it's so mudflappy.

Anybody who complains about cyclists is just being a dick, I think

I get that. And car culture is an awful thing actually. But it’s the world we live in. So if I’m willing to try to get along, and ride a bike occasionally, maybe you can exhibit some common sense and courtesy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back