• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this hits the spot

29ce3fa448983184b1fafa988289772a.jpg
Looking forward to tomorrow's dump I'm sure.

When did this thread become like nextdoor old people griping about how bad their experience was at the ______ bank branch. Have we all become boomers or what?

I’ve been at the same bank since I was like 10, no issues noted.

What are y’all receiving checks for? I can’t remember the last time I had to deposit a check.

When did this thread become like nextdoor old people griping about how bad their experience was at the ______ bank branch. Have we all become boomers or what?

I’ve been at the same bank since I was like 10, no issues noted.

Never underestimate the amount of brand loyalty a single lollipop can generate.

I got an attitude from the teller when I went to deposit a roll of quarters at the Wells Fargo branch and I AM NOT GOING BACK!!

first bank account I ever signed up for was with Wachovia when I was like 16 and there was a guy in front of me shouting about how he was taking all his money because he was fucking done with "Wacky Blue." I stayed with them through Wells Fargo and then left for Navy a few years after that merger closed.

I thought about getting a safe deposit box but that’s gonna cost a ton and I also don’t want to interact with people of nextdoor. Do banks even have those anymore?

What are y’all receiving checks for? I can’t remember the last time I had to deposit a check.
I don’t even have a checkbook

Which has delayed me in submitting my passport application. Why can’t everybody just take cards these days @US State Dept

parents/in-laws. wife's school gives her checks for reimbursements/bonuses...they direct deposit her check so IDK why they can't do that as well.

Ally gave us our 2% fixed 15 year mortgage so they do earn some props for that. I don’t do any other business with them though.
I’ve got a second savings account there. Was getting like .15% at PNC & now 2.25% or something at ally. Not a huge rate but figured it was worth the switch.

I get paid by check for any job I do that isn't for my employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back