• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Diggler, I don't know if you've heard, but the Chik-fil-A on Randolph Road is going to be torn down and turned into a double drive-thru with no indoor seating, similar to the one on Woodlawn.

thank goodness. qcdeac and i can finally drive into town without the traffic jam.

who'd have thought that cookout was on the cutting edge decades ago?

think i've told this story before but three of us each brought bottle of wine into boyhood, not really know at all what it was about, and my buddy finished his bottle and put it on the ground at his feet and it rolled down from the middle of the theatre all the way to the front, clanking against a bunch of chairs and just really loudly hitting at the front of the theater (similar to the scene in The Office), all while the alcoholic stepdad was abusing the kids

think i've told this story before but three of us each brought bottle of wine into boyhood, not really know at all what it was about, and my buddy finished his bottle and put it on the ground at his feet and it rolled down from the middle of the theatre all the way to the front, clanking against a bunch of chairs and just really loudly hitting at the front of the theater (similar to the scene in The Office), all while the alcoholic stepdad was abusing the kids

3a7.jpg

4-d experience

so does UPS just not update tracking anymore? I sent a package out on 10/5 and it has not updated. Also something is being delivered sometime soon but it has not updated since it shipped on 10/8. what can brown do for you smh

i have some giant bees that randomly fly into my windows on the reg. i think they're carpenter bees

isn't all talking just talking about words if you really think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back