• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about buying tix to take the kid whose dad died to the Wake/State game, and some good folks just offered theirs up. Also, Knight is sometimes gonna Knight on these boards and in mafia because he's Knight, but I'm not sure that there's a more genuinely kind and caring dude that posts on here. Big ups to my boy, and the rest of y'all in general. Y'all are good peeps.

It is really good of you to take these kids too. I've never been a coach, so maybe this is just part of the job, but I am thinking you are going above and beyond here. I know that a lot of people would see the sudden death of an acquaintance and think "I am going to go home and spend more time with my kids and take them to the game this weekend and be there for my kids..." but you are out there supporting this other guy's kids at a time when they need it more than ever. You, sir, are a good dude.

Swingers-party-key-bowl.jpeg

I'm convinced that my church has an underground swinger society and they just haven't invited my wife and me to join yet. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking because my church has an improbable amount of good looking middle aged people for rural Western NC.

This reporter rules. Fast forward to the end, or watch the whole piece which is nice and wholesome.

I'm convinced that my church has an underground swinger society and they just haven't invited my wife and me to join yet. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking because my church has an improbable amount of good looking middle aged people for rural Western NC.

kubrick-eyes-wide-shut-epstein.jpg

I'm debating whether to watch the new Halloween movie on Peacock at my house tonight or going to the movies like a creeper alone to watch it because I enjoy the big screen experience so much.

I'm debating whether to watch the new Halloween movie on Peacock at my house tonight or going to the movies like a creeper alone to watch it because I enjoy the big screen experience so much.

I go for the popcorn. Fucking love popcorn.

I love a good Pop Secret Homestyle, but there isn't a microwave popcorn that's 1/4 as good as fresh movie theatre popcorn doused in fake liquid butter.

I am sincerely concerned that Covid and streaming has pretty much killed the whole big movie spectacle experience.

Going to the movies alone is a favorite of mine. The theater here never gets crowded and I take some fresh baked cookies & a tall boy to the theater with me.

I am sincerely concerned that Covid and streaming has pretty much killed the whole big movie spectacle experience.

$25/head on tickets and concessions is killing it too when you can watch at home.

My MIL is weird af. She watches a shitload of cable news, but watched both CNN and FOX. So instead of being radicalized in a certain direction, she's just constantly paralyzed by fear.

I'm reading Kundera right now and there is the line "the memory of revulsion is stronger than the memory of tenderness" and I've been thinking about that a lot and I think this relates to MIL -- we humans tend to respond and hold more closely negative feelings over positive ones

it's like the axiom that it takes five positive comments to offset one negative comment -- shitty wiring we have

I'm totally cool with this, but the cashier at Wendy's was already in a Halloween costume. I think that's super cool, you can wear a costume any day you want I guess. It just seems like it's a little bit early for Halloween or whatever

I'm totally cool with this, but the cashier at Wendy's was already in a Halloween costume. I think that's super cool, you can wear a costume any day you want I guess. It just seems like it's a little bit early for Halloween or whatever

as a Sexy Wendy's Cashier?

As a guy where the hell do you stash a tall boy and warm cookies without a purse? The cookies smuggled in your ass so they stay warm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back