• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late on this, but I think Leslie Odom Jr should just stick with wife #2... She's hotter and seems to really dig him. If that other lady could be taken by Orlando Bloom, she wasn't worth having anyway.

NEEDLE IN A TIMESTACK

I thought this was a joke. Hoo boy what a title.

Where do y’all generally get your football tickets? I’ve been going free for so long with my coaching pass I’m a little out of practice, but I’m gonna take my player whose dad passed and his little brother to the state game because his dad was a state grad and I need to pick up 4 instead of my standard 2. I guess this is a sports board question but they’re not really my people like y’all fools are.

Usually I've just bought off Stubhub, but we just bought 4 tix for the State game and bought off the official site since the cheaper ones on SH are on the visitor side and I don't wanna be sitting among a bunch of State fans. I realize there will probably be a fair amount on the home side, but better odds. At least it was that way when we went to the night game against them a few years ago. The one where we caused the fumble on the goal line right at the end.

Posthumous Diego Maradona cancellation incoming. Global cancellations up tremendously MoM and Palma is nowhere to be found.

Posthumous Diego Maradona cancellation incoming. Global cancellations up tremendously MoM and Palma is nowhere to be found.

just saw this on the SJW listserv i'm on

it takes a few hours to hit YahooNews

Where do y’all generally get your football tickets? I’ve been going free for so long with my coaching pass I’m a little out of practice, but I’m gonna take my player whose dad passed and his little brother to the state game because his dad was a state grad and I need to pick up 4 instead of my standard 2. I guess this is a sports board question but they’re not really my people like y’all fools are.

If someone hasn't already PM'd you to give you tickets, please PM me. I'll arrange it.

I love the title, a late night Cinemax movie type of vibe. Also I’m assuming that the giant plot holes will most certainly be addressed. First, the technology and ability to travel back in time to prevent two people from meeting/falling in love, but the simple solution of killing the guy is off the table. Second, the technology and ability to travel back in time and this technology is used for it’s true purpose the pursuit of a mildly attractive woman.

I'm late on this, but I think Leslie Odom Jr should just stick with wife #2... She's hotter and seems to really dig him. If that other lady could be taken by Orlando Bloom, she wasn't worth having anyway.

NEEDLE IN A TIMESTACK

Orlando's been listening to the Rolling Stones song !

But yeah, Slumdog Millionaire girl is hot as shit.

Yeah. I was going to bring this up. Most guys if they stuck in a crazy time warp and end up with Freida Pinto will be like “oh well.”

61ckrUOVFbL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Emoly-Protab...ocphy=9021740&hvtargid=pla-944151732664&psc=1

I used to make fun of my friends with Pelotons, but now I am addicted and prefer it 1000% to running, and can tell I'm already getting in much better shape after like 2 weeks.

re: reading
We get a Wednesday and Sunday paper delivered. The kids only touch the comics, I mostly only on snag the crossword. I'll flip through for some local news, but for the most part the articles are all sydicated and I've probably already read it/heard about it by then. Need to ditch the subscription and just sign up for the NYT crossword app.
It just feels weird to not get a paper, though.

Conservatives have been trying to cancel Native Americans for centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back