• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our neighbor picked up Chik Fil A breakfast for us this morning which was very nice, but I have to wonder if she is aware there is a Bojangles about 600 yards down the same road.

We’re both a little hungover so I’m about to secure the magic of Bojangles and settle in for the game. LFG

I walked over to a little deli that does killer breakfast sandwiches. Let’s have a good weekend, folks

I walked over to a little deli that does killer breakfast sandwiches. Let’s have a good weekend, folks

These are the vibes we need. Also holy hell is it a nice fall morning here in NC. We’ve had a spectacular run of weather.

Got my tailgate TV set up on the back porch. Going to run and get some wings and fries from Heavenly Buffalos in about half an hour. Fridge full of beer. LFG.

Got my tailgate TV set up on the back porch. Going to run and get some wings and fries from Heavenly Buffalos in about half an hour. Fridge full of beer. LFG.

Damn, great call on the wings. What’s your flavor preference?

Damn, great call on the wings. What’s your flavor preference?

I always like to go one Buffalo flavor and one other one. Today I went Hot and Zesty Garlic Parmesan. Also a big fan of their teriyaki, Thai coconut chili, and Jamaican jerk. And on the dry rub side big fan of the Heavenly Buffalo and the Ranch.

Daughter turned 7 two weeks ago, like 4', 70lbs. Three brothers make her a fucking amazing goalie. She's this little blonde thing that throws bows and bites ears like Tyson. Another shutout today.

I always like to go one Buffalo flavor and one other one. Today I went Hot and Zesty Garlic Parmesan. Also a big fan of their teriyaki, Thai coconut chili, and Jamaican jerk. And on the dry rub side big fan of the Heavenly Buffalo and the Ranch.

Dang you’re really getting into a variety of flavors my man. You do dry rub seasoning on those fries?

Hammering beers and watching the football game on the beach and I’ll be damned if I didn’t get sunburned as hell at the end of October somehow.

Dang you’re really getting into a variety of flavors my man. You do dry rub seasoning on those fries?

Hell yes. Salt and pepper is the only dry rub that works on the sweet potato fries. Regular fries can work with several dry rubs (heavenly Buffalo, Ranch, lemon pepper, s&p)

We really like garlic parm dry rub on the regular waffle fries. Will have to branch out and try some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back