• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Martin's physical comedy in the final episode of Only Murders in the Building was hilarious.

You want vibes? Did a pretty 5 mile hike this morning with my trophy wife of 33 years. Jersey Mike's for lunch. Watched the Wake game while drinking a few beers and eating some crackers and cheese. Celebrated the offense, cussed the defense. Watched the Clemson game. Made parmesan+spices baked wings and turkey meatballs for the second half (the wings are awesome!). I started drinking rum and cokes and she had this cucumber vodka things she likes. Clemson sucks (both of my girls went there) which is sad, but not too sad as long as Wake wins. Switched to watching the Hurricanes and NCSU and switched to drinking Old fashions (her) and more rum and cokes (me)... Not a bad day.

My Wake roommate texts me after the game and says "nice defense, Wake". Typical. The rest of my friends from Wake likely don't even know we had a game.

So much sports. My wife has gotten hooked on the dodgers

Tons of movies better than the books: The Godfather, Shawshank, Jaws, Blade Runner
But he didn't say "movies better than the books". The key word was "satisfied". Readers of books are often left unsatisfied by movie adaptations, regardless of whether or not they're objectively better

Your student is very lucky to have you, is all I’ll say. I wish I had teachers like you and Mako in my career.
You should check out the humanities. Lots of assholes, sure, but on the whole a strong commitment to the human part of the thing

f35a1f7318c9f5529004c60da87afa49.png

But he didn't say "movies better than the books". The key word was "satisfied". Readers of books are often left unsatisfied by movie adaptations, regardless of whether or not they're objectively better

Ah well those movies definitely fill that criteria for me then.

I’m satisfied that no film adaptation of IT, a King masterpiece, depicts the child orgy at the end

I didn’t watch our football game yesterday but I caught a 3.5 foot shark on the beach yesterday on light tackle and everyone crowded around and watched them I drank a lot of beer.

I didn’t watch our football game yesterday but I caught a 3.5 foot shark on the beach yesterday on light tackle and everyone crowded around and watched them I drank a lot of beer.

Watching our game was better than whatever you did yesterday.

We did Boo at the Zoo and I listened to Stan via TuneIn.

Made it home in time to catch the 4th Quarter.

Next weekend I am planning the Duel TV set-up outside for Florida-Georgia and Wake-Duke and smoking a bunch of wings with different sauces available.

I remember it being kind of difficult to recognize Do Androids Dream in Blade Runner.

CT Whatever: Hold on to your butts!

Ugggg wife updated iOS on my phone. Now the address bar is on the bottom ? That’s annoying.

I feel like they just do things just to do things

You threw him back, right?

Succession is definitely rewatchable, Curb Tonight, Yellowstone in 2 weeks. It feels like a flood of content coming out that was backlogged from COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back