• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss Palmas announcement that Michael Myers was canceled for being homophobic?

Not handling new technology is not what makes me feel old. It's the cultural stuff like not knowing who Chapelle is

This is crazy. Dave Chappelle was one of the most popular people on the planet to highschool kids when we were coming up.

Ok, so y'all gonna eviscerate me over saying pizza is meh but we're just gonna let this slide?

catamount is only ever right about cops and drugs

on everything else if you're disagreeing with him, you're right

Prince is a more talented musician but Michael Jackson has more bangers

Prince has a strong case for most talented musician in history. Michael Jackson walked backwards.

If we are talking about most overall talents for a musician, I have to go with Kris Kristofferson.

Kris Kristofferson played collegiate football, rugby and track and field. He graduated college summa cum laude and then earned a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford. At Oxford he earned a Blue (the highest athletic achievement) in Boxing. He joined the Army, became a Captain and completed Ranger School. He won Country Music song of the year in 1970 and won a Grammy in 1971. An accomplished singer and actor. The dude has literally succeeded at everything he has ever tried.

If we are talking about most overall talents for a musician, I have to go with Kris Kristofferson.

Kris Kristofferson played collegiate football, rugby and track and field. He graduated college summa cum laude and then earned a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford. At Oxford he earned a Blue (the highest athletic achievement) in Boxing. He joined the Army, became a Captain and completed Ranger School. He won Country Music song of the year in 1970 and won a Grammy in 1971. An accomplished singer and actor. The dude has literally succeeded at everything he has ever tried.

Cmon. Tell the helicopter Johnny Cash story.

Ok my kids are trying to argue that Michael Jackson is more talented than Prince and it's been a while since I've dropped the f-bomb in class but man these kids need to learn.

I'm team Prince but I don't know that arguing MJ is once-in-a-blue-moon f-bomb worthy

True story, I didn't know Kristofferson was a singer until I was like 25. A girlfriend played me one of his songs and I was like "that dude from Payback has an album?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back