• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa has definitely gotten worse about that shit over the last few months. Considering replacing with a HomePod.

I just realized my android, on the lock home screen, is just constantly shazaaming. Wtf. Just informed me I was listening to ja rule

I just realized my android, on the lock home screen, is just constantly shazaaming. Wtf. Just informed me I was listening to ja rule

LOL.

"Every thug needs a lady..."

"Hello wakephan, you are listening to Ja Rule. Are you livin' it up?"

I still have never thought that I need an Alexa-type device in my home. Don’t think I will ever come around to it tbh. I hardly ask Siri to do things now & have (what I imagine are better than Alexa) speakers upstairs and downstairs.

Same here. At some point that's going to make me an out of touch old like people who couldn't program their VCRs 30 years ago.

Not handling new technology is not what makes me feel old. It's the cultural stuff like not knowing who Chapelle is

Although Chappelle was college years for me, I guess if you’re 8 -10 years younger and came of age during his lost decade? But are you saying you’ve never seen the Rick James sketch ?

You must have missed this conversation a couple of weeks ago. Not a single student in one of my classes had ever even heard of chapelle. Insane

A 20 year old could have seen Chappelle's work and not known it was Dave Chappelle.

I'm not surprised a current student doesn't know who he is. He's really only been back in the public eye in the last 5 years or so and even then, that's SNL and some Netflix specials. Before that, it was about a dozen years of silence. That dozen years coincide with their formative years.

yr gen zers already canceled Chapelle

real damnatio memoriae hours

I can't even spell his name right bc the SJW part of me has begun the canceling

First ad on youtube that I just fired up right now was a Wake Forest MBA ad

and how do they justify so many storefronts -- what is going on in there like eight months of the year?

Perhaps you should check out The Accountant.

In addition to 4/15, the major filing deadlines are 3/15, 9/15, and 10/15. That’s in addition to quarterly filing deadlines for estimated tax payments and employment tax returns. I would guess that some of the small businesses in the strip mall rely on those guys for those services.

Just got the prince costume on and I’m legit thinking about incorporating eyeliner into my everyday look.

I ate Bonchon korean fried chicken last night. Housed a ton of one bone and two bones, then got some drumsticks. All spicy.

My butthole feels incredible this morning.

so are we just not going to talk about definitely an android Zuckerberg and facebook changing to 'meta'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back