• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Parents have a house in FL and one in NC, they are sort of snowbirds. I was asking my dad about how he sets up the FL house when they leave for 4-5 months and it is essentially vacant. He told me he turns the air conditioning way down to 78 avoid wasting electricity...which is still cooler that I keep my thermostat in my house most days in the summer while I am living in it.

what is the point of having AC if you're cooling to 80? how does the system even keep up with the humidity?

My son came home from the NICU last night after 45 days, so now, finally, we have both twins at home. The reason he came home last night though, was because his physician was flying out today for Wake Homecoming and wouldn't be around to discharge him later in the week. So if you see Dr. Voekler around Mother So Dear this weekend, give him a high five for me.

Also they both fit into their Deac onesies now, so my house will be blacked out for the game on Saturday as well.

My son came home from the NICU last night after 45 days, so now, finally, we have both twins at home. The reason he came home last night though, was because his physician was flying out today for Wake Homecoming and wouldn't be around to discharge him later in the week. So if you see Dr. Voekler around Mother So Dear this weekend, give him a high five for me.

Also they both fit into their Deac onesies now, so my house will be blacked out for the game on Saturday as well.

huzzah! that is awesome shit

Congrats man, glad to hear.

Hells yeah.

I watched The Orphanage last night and now I really, really want to travel to LLanes, Asturias because that seems like one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Congrats man, that’s great to hear. Very happy for you and your family.

Apparently Facebook and Ron Artest share the same PR team.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/10/28/facebook-meta-name-change/

Congratulations!

congrats and hope lil man is doing great

my twin nieces turned 1 yesterday

Great stuff TimmyC

My nephew spent his first 90 days of life in the NICU. His parents live in the West Village and the hospital was on the Upper East Side, so their whole life was traveling back and forth, one parent allowed in at a time, for three months. He’s now home, happy, and healthy and seeing him and my son play together has been the biggest joy of my short time as a parent so far. Congrats to you and your family.

It's probably peanuts compared to you board lawyers, but drunkenly asked for a bonus 3x larger than I've ever got in my life while double fisting sake and sapporo doing sushi night and the response today was "sounds deserved and reasonable"

seinfeld-money.gif

Man your company loves to just throw money at you it seems

Well I really just asked for what I initially asked for 15 months ago (and what they paid my predecessor), but I was making way less than I asked for so it's a win!

It's probably peanuts compared to you board lawyers, but drunkenly asked for a bonus 3x larger than I've ever got in my life while double fisting sake and sapporo doing sushi night and the response today was "sounds deserved and reasonable"

oh yeah? well the app my daycare uses just told me my daughter had her diaper changed

It was 36 outside when I went to the gym this morning.

I play tennis a few times a week and run but I've really been thinking about joining a gym for strength training. Planet Fitness is really cheap so I was leaning that way. No idea how to use any of the weights or wtf I'm supposed to do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back