• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venice for the next couple of days then cruising to Croatia Slovenia and Greece over 10 days. I may drink a little. Had two COVID tests in the last 24 hours to satisfy various parties. Tired of swabs.

Go to Harry's in Venice its a thing. Have a martini, buy the wife a Bellini.

these kids chanting Let's Go Brandon/Fuck Joe Biden are just Nicholas Sandmann's in training. You know that kid and his group of friends would've been chanting it if it was a thing then.

Remember the Fox talking point about how college is just liberal indoctrination, yet the entire SEC is chanting lets go Brandon.

I'm trying to remember where I ate in Venice. I remember the food being kinda ok but not like Southern Italy. I just remember how much fun getting lost as hell was after we saw all the touristy shit.

I don't understand Let's go Brandon at all but my little brainwashed pubkids are all about it so it's gotta be dumb as hell.
Republican memes/jokes are just the absolute worst. Jeff Foxworthy level of LCD humor.

Venice for the next couple of days then cruising to Croatia Slovenia and Greece over 10 days. I may drink a little. Had two COVID tests in the last 24 hours to satisfy various parties. Tired of swabs.

yeah, but where in Croatia

not to be a downer, but on my visits to Croatia, the times with the cruise ships in port were bad, especially Dubrovnik which is a small town but very popular -- we'd plan out of town excursions during the day until the boat people cleared out

It’s in the 50s the next couple of days here. Fighting the urge to turn the heat on. Generally try to make it to mid November or the beginning of December but probably gonna cave here tonight.

It’s in the 50s the next couple of days here. Fighting the urge to turn the heat on. Generally try to make it to mid November or the beginning of December but probably gonna cave here tonight.

Damn, our heat has been on for a hot minute.

I told my wife today that if her friends didn't engage in some other form of conversation than just senseless bitching about insignificant school bullshit, I was going to start eating lunch with the football coaches or by myself in my room.

Damn, our heat has been on for a hot minute.

I love wearing sweatpants and a hoodie inside so I can generally make it a little further. I woke up yesterday morning and it was 62° inside. That was a struggle getting out of bed.

I love wearing sweatpants and a hoodie inside so I can generally make it a little further. I woke up yesterday morning and it was 62° inside. That was a struggle getting out of bed.

I'm also a poor but my wife and kids would absolutely revolt.

one great thing about living in an old building is radiator heat

I hate forced air heat

I think that I'm probably heating a smaller space than a lot of you. Especially PH.

62 is our night default

i generally keep it on 65 at night.

one bad thing about my place is that it is rather old and the hvac is in a closet right next to the living/dining room so it is very loud where i spend a lot of my time at home.

Our upstairs stays warm and we slept with the window open last night.

My Parents have a house in FL and one in NC, they are sort of snowbirds. I was asking my dad about how he sets up the FL house when they leave for 4-5 months and it is essentially vacant. He told me he turns the air conditioning way down to 78 avoid wasting electricity...which is still cooler that I keep my thermostat in my house most days in the summer while I am living in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back