• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
one nice thing about still having my NC area code for my cell phone is that all NC area code calls I know are spam

yeah my personal phone is an ATL area code, so same thing. I weirdly haven't gotten many spam calls on my new work phone -- seems like every local call I've gotten has been legit.

Heyyyy wakephan - Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore was exactly perfect for what I was looking for. Thanks for the rec, it was a great weekend read.

Heyyyy wakephan - Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore was exactly perfect for what I was looking for. Thanks for the rec, it was a great weekend read.
My pleasure! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

man I just got got on a cold call but the reason I answered was because it was a local number and thought it could've been a coworker. I dunno how the guy got my number because I'm pretty sure I haven't given it out for anything other than to coworkers, but he was selling some tool that ostensibly people in my role would use. wonder if he was using some kind of spoofer or whatever to mimic a local number.

There are ridiculously accurate tools out there that can give you contact info for pretty much anyone. We have access to a few that are really useful for determining the right point of contact or someone’s role within an org. I really hate cold calling so I pretty much never do it.

Taking advantage of the great weather tonight to sit by the fire and get my weekend drinking quota started early. Probably going to exceed the usual by 4-5x going to the game on Saturday.

Seriously guys I’m 35 years old and my Mom is driving me to the game. Greatest woman alive.

FCvJAUBWQAMAc2z.jpg

I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad oskar blues beer. It’s probably my favorite all around brewery.

I’ve been on the lager/Pilsner train lately and tonight having a Solid Gold Lager from Founders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back