• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have the occasional kombucha as a treat when I go to the grocery store. Problem is even in the sticks they're like $4.

We've started making it at home. There is a huge jar on the kitchen counter with a gross looking liquid inside that tastes pretty good.

yes but "The song was released as a single on July 18, 1988, by Elektra Records and became a number one hit in the United States, Japan, and Australia."
yes but "pet sounds" the instrumental song was never as far as I know a single

image0.png

in conclusion, memes are way more advanced

thank you

8b5b6947593b4123813b1b598e87ff35.jpg

I think it's one of those jelly squeeze tube toys (which is what I googled). This might be the same pic?

As a follow on to the drinking question, what non-alcoholic drinks do you guys consume regularly (besides water and coffee)?

none. first thing in the morning is chugging a glass of water. then 2-3 cups of coffee. water throughout the day and then on to beer.

man I just got got on a cold call but the reason I answered was because it was a local number and thought it could've been a coworker. I dunno how the guy got my number because I'm pretty sure I haven't given it out for anything other than to coworkers, but he was selling some tool that ostensibly people in my role would use. wonder if he was using some kind of spoofer or whatever to mimic a local number.

one nice thing about still having my NC area code for my cell phone is that all NC area code calls I know are spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back