• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope every triangle Deac makes it over to Kenan. Nothing like watching the Deacs win in Chapel Hill.

Hope every triangle Deac makes it over to Kenan. Nothing like watching the Deacs win in Chapel Hill.

Little bro is a UNc grad and bought tix for his fam and mine to go to the game really early in the year. He’s not as excited about going now

Man y’all are brave. I couldn’t handle the possibility of losing in front of those douche nozzles.

bc4ef8623e38cb3265d8505ab23ace9a.jpg

Man y’all are brave. I couldn’t handle the possibility of losing in front of those douche nozzles.

Losing in Chapel Hill sucks. No question there. But it makes the winning that much sweeter.

Hey juice I’m watching Halloween because it’s almost Halloween and I saw mountains even though it’s supposed to be set in Illinois so I looked up the highest elevation in your sad little state and realized that my house is like 2500 feet above your state’s highest peak so I’ll be looking down at you from now on.

I warned you that mako was going to be insufferable after his win this week

Hey juice I’m watching Halloween because it’s almost Halloween and I saw mountains even though it’s supposed to be set in Illinois so I looked up the highest elevation in your sad little state and realized that my house is like 2500 feet above your state’s highest peak so I’ll be looking down at you from now on.

there is a set of stairs that take you to the highest point in Illinois

Found a video of the rejected kiss people talked about on the game thread. Wonder what the story is here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopl...its_no_nut_november_and_hes_holding_his_line/

This was a topic of a significant amount of discussion in the room where we watched the game. Zapruder-esque level of review. Everything about men and women captured in a single film.

He's thinking: This girl digs me. File this one away for a rainy day/night.
She's thinking: Jerk. I will never talk to him again.

This was a topic of a significant amount of discussion in the room where we watched the game. Zapruder-esque level of review. Everything about men and women captured in a single film.

He's thinking: This girl digs me. File this one away for a rainy day/night.
She's thinking: Jerk. I will never talk to him again.

Theory 1 - He's never kissed a girl before and didn't want his first to be in public/on-camera
Theory 2 - He's never kissed a girl before and had no conception it was even a possibility for him so totally missed the clues.
Theory 3 - He's never kissed a girl before and has no interest in doing so.
Theory 4 - He's an international spy and had reason to believe she was wearing poison lipstick.
Theory 5 - Her blinking was a signal in Atreides battle language that said, "quick, look away as if you are not interested in me".

When I watched it live I thought it could not be more obvious what she was looking for. The look, the playing with the hair, etc.

In reality, I wonder where those skills to see that were when I was in college.

Theory 1 - He's never kissed a girl before and didn't want his first to be in public/on-camera
Theory 2 - He's never kissed a girl before and had no conception it was even a possibility for him so totally missed the clues.
Theory 3 - He's never kissed a girl before and has no interest in doing so.
Theory 4 - He's an international spy and had reason to believe she was wearing poison lipstick.
Theory 5 - Her blinking was a signal in Atreides battle language that said, "quick, look away as if you are not interested in me".

Or he has a girlfriend at another school and he’s been flirting/Hooking up with this girl and didn’t want it on camera.

No offense to anyone here, but Wake is synonymous with average looking dudes going out with much better looking women. Scarcity and all that.

Another possibility is that they are a new couple (because people who have dated for a while don’t lean in for a kiss like she did) and he thought he was being funny by turning his head. He kind of looks at her with a smirk at the end expecting a laugh but she clearly did not find it amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back