• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also will be spending today with the pencil thin mustache/soul patch combo because my wife doesn’t want me to shave before our Halloween pics tomorrow.

My dad got the most ridiculous shit from the liquor store for our road trip to the game lol. Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, Bacardi Lime & Soda and canned Moscow Mules. It’s like exactly what a 17 year old with a fake ID would buy.

Dad is just keeping you young.

Haha I mean I love it but he said he was gonna pack a cooler then sent me a picture of what he got and it was just so not what I expected.

My dad got the most ridiculous shit from the liquor store for our road trip to the game lol. Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, Bacardi Lime & Soda and canned Moscow Mules. It’s like exactly what a 17 year old with a fake ID would buy.

We tried the canned Moscow mules. A bit too sweet for my taste.

My wife, 7yo, and 5yo all have a stomach bug. My 3yo son and I just polished off a full sized sub and half a pizza for lunch/dinner.

I don’t believe in stomach bugs because I don’t think I’ve ever had one. I mean, I’ll shit liquid at times, but never throwing up.

So what I’m saying is the next few hours could be interesting. Going to pour my first drink now for these football games.

I’m just jealous because I can’t get my girls to play basketball aside from just shooting at the neighbor’s hoop.

8d5RdCR.jpg

They’re not allowed to leave the paint. A kids mom yelled at her kid for blocking the shit out of my daughter’s shot. It’s kinda lame.

Also. Here to report. Here at the game. We have Walmart wake football fans now. It’s fucking awesome.

I have the greatest kid ever. She won’t even talk about leaving until the game is over.

"home deac home" doesn't do it for me

8-0 deacs do tho

Well that was thoroughly enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back