• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
making wings, redneck elotes, butter beans, and fried zucchini for dinner

if the kid goes to sleep early enough, tonight is DUNE

I see they’ve updated the guest series for fall and the cookie butter ice cream sounds delicious. Oreo + raspberry jam too.

Yeah they always have a few of the monthly guests that are out of this world. The October one that I’ve been absolutely loving is the torched marshmallow and Moon Pie. Unreal.

I have now made it to my next stop and am drinking a beer. Let the weekend commence…and fuck Duke.

Cosmic Charlie in the city of incline tonight and MY DEACS tomorrow LFG

people who don’t get prince don’t understand music. for fuck’s sake.

Growing up, when I'd decorate the Christmas tree with my mama and sister, we'd play Bing Crosby christmas album on repeat

Speaking of, any tips for a Christmas tree in an apartment with a 1 year old whose hobbies involve walking around, grabbing everything he can reach, attempting to eat it, and failing that, throwing it?

Speaking of, any tips for a Christmas tree in an apartment with a 1 year old whose hobbies involve walking around, grabbing everything he can reach, attempting to eat it, and failing that, throwing it?

Probably could get a smallish tree. And rather than glass ornaments or anything fragile, could decorate with pine cones and garland stuff like that.

Holy shit talking about cultural appropriation our high school band’s theme that they’re performing tonight is samurai something and the drum major is wearing a kimono and rice hat and put flag corp is waving these ornate fans in front of their face. Oof

Holy shit talking about cultural appropriation our high school band’s theme that they’re performing tonight is samurai something and the drum major is wearing a kimono and rice hat and put flag corp is waving these ornate fans in front of their face. Oof

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back