• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
just have to not do what I did last time

I booke my american flights using british airways avios. Use the AMEX points to transfer to avios for 40% bonus once a year when that comes up. big savings
Apparently American cancelled 900 flights today

Sucks. I had to cancel all my classes and meetings tomorrow.

And not lose all your money shorting zoom stock 1 month into the pandemic

I thought the whole point of living in texas was to have kinda hot weather but nothing else

But I'm not kidding. I just this moment boarded a United redeye flight (dreamliner!) after my morning ohare was cancelled. I won't get home until tomorrow at midnight

But I may have gotten drunk with a trustee of an important California literary icon and may inherit their personal correspondence. Beer, as always, saves the day

But I'm not kidding. I just this moment boarded a United redeye flight (dreamliner!) after my morning ohare was cancelled. I won't get home until tomorrow at midnight

wait, where are ya flying to? IF boarding now why not returning for 24hrs?

But I may have gotten drunk with a trustee of an important California literary icon and Mary interest their personal correspondence. Beer, as always, saves the day

whats that mean?

In SF. My connection out of ohare is apparently not a frequent one?

American not making this easy

Isn't the smart play to just relax and enjoy an extra day or two in SF rather than sit in airports/connecting cities for a monday of misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back