• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
book an Airbnb in Napa for 2 days and a flight back on wednesday

"May inherit"...cool lady and also executer of famous lady's estate.

I did get two full work-from-home days in sebastapol, so lived the Napa life for a few days

or wait you said beer. Find a place to stay where you can walk to russian river brewery and spend all damn day there

although tbh now that double IPAs are so common, Pliny the Elder has lost its luster for me.

I went to Russian River last week. My phone fell eight inches off my chair arm and cracked. Damn it

I went to Russian River last week. My phone fell eight inches off my chair arm and cracked. Damn it

never been , although we talked about it the only time I went to napa. How was it?

maybe I just had a bad pliny keg or something

This was the new spot, outside of Windsor. It was pretty cool, reminded me of the sierraNevada in Asheville

took car in cause breaks went bad, so had to wait 3 hours for it to be fixed and found a bar I could walk to that had pliny

Never been to asheville. Kinda hoping to save up a lil bit, then end up out of work in like 5 years and take a year off travelling around

then use that trip to figure out whether I wanna be in LA rest of my life

I enjoyed the lifestyle. Will check out the la lifestyle next year.

Dude I stayed with in SF this time lived above a barcade of some kind. Thought of you, plama but I didn't play any

breathing the LA air just sucks. Goign to rural virginia you just feel like you're breathing a whole new thing

My plane is going to take off momentarily. Please continue my Roman numeral legacy!

I enjoyed the lifestyle. Will check out the la lifestyle next year.

Dude I stayed with in SF this time lived above a barcade of some kind. Thought of you, plama but I didn't play any

every pinball machine in the US is on a map somewhere. When I travel to new city, I just book the nearest hotel to the best barcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back