• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT171: Leebs is looking for a baby daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brasky marrying into a relationship with an adult son would be really amazing entertainment for all of us. Here's hoping!

I'll bet he returns home from his time in Cambodia and moves in with a girl from the program

Oh thank god I no longer have the burden of constantly disappointing Moonz.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Wake Forest cornhole set? I've done a google search but was wondering if anyone had any luck or recommendations. I wouldn't mind building them myself but by the time I buy wood, tools, hardware, paint, etc... I might be better off buying them.

I'll bet he returns home from his time in Cambodia and moves in with a girl from the program

There are 2-3 girls in my program that I would be okay with this happening with.

I'm also planning on sub-letting my current apartment starting in July and being homeless until I return in late August. Gonna move my shit into a storage unit and save two grand.

Looking to move into a house on the EAST SIDE when I get back. Hopefully with one of my buddies who is in the process of trying to buy a house. So yeah my housing options are opening up...

Also wakephan I might need to live on your couch for a week or two when I get back. K thnx.

dwaine-dreaming.jpg

Motherfucker was riding one of those 12 foot tall bikes on one of the busiest streets in los angeles

Motherfucker was riding one of those 12 foot tall bikes on one of the busiest streets in los angeles

We've got a dude that rides a giant fucking unicycle (his ass has to be at least 8 feet off the grount) around chinatown at rush hour. I keep waiting for him to get destroyed by a metro bus.

Just had to have blood work done. Passed the fuck out as expected. As I come to, I learn the broad who was BUTCHERING my arm is hella inexperienced. Go practice, lady.

it's probably because you were so tired from missing bedtime.

NC this weekend!!

Just had to have blood work done. Passed the fuck out as expected. As I come to, I learn the broad who was BUTCHERING my arm is hella inexperienced. Go practice, lady.

I had a giant bruise on my hand for 2 weeks when I got blood drawn at the ER a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the more painful blood drawing experiences I can remember.

Do you pass out frequently when they draw blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back