• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT171: Leebs is looking for a baby daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard there are a great number of people for whom that happens, I worked as a phlebotomist for like 6 months and never had anyone pass out. It does drive me crazy when someone can't hit one of my veins though, I have easy veins, I can hit them myself (I drew my own blood a lot when I was working at Yale because our cell lines kept getting contaminated and we ran out of volunteers...)

hey remember when OGBoards got hacked/redirected to that phlebotomist webzone?

Drawing your own blood?

fZA5owF.jpg

WFU taking tips from the timeshare industry:

"Have you ever wondered what goes on inside the facility responsible for a majority of your Internet purchases? Now you can find out for yourself what happens after you click BUY together with a group of other Wake Foresters at the Chester, Virginia, Amazon Fulfillment Center on Friday, May 15th. The fun will begin at 11:00 a.m. We will start our journey by treating you to lunch at a nearby restaurant and a short presentation during lunch on including Wake Forest University in your estate plan. We will then travel caravan-style to the Center together. The walking tour lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes a session on how to fold a shipping box in under 2 seconds and watching a lot of fascinating robots work very hard."

WFU taking tips from the timeshare industry:

"Have you ever wondered what goes on inside the facility responsible for a majority of your Internet purchases? Now you can find out for yourself what happens after you click BUY together with a group of other Wake Foresters at the Chester, Virginia, Amazon Fulfillment Center on Friday, May 15th. The fun will begin at 11:00 a.m. We will start our journey by treating you to lunch at a nearby restaurant and a short presentation during lunch on including Wake Forest University in your estate plan. We will then travel caravan-style to the Center together. The walking tour lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes a session on how to fold a shipping box in under 2 seconds and watching a lot of fascinating robots work very hard."

Wake Foresters = fetch

Not a needle, but I had a pin that was holding together the shattered bits of my scaphoid (bone in wrist) break in half in my wrist. The other pin just said "nope nope nope" and pushed on out of the bone and through my skin. They had to try again.

I've become a recent convert to the blood drawing anxiety crew. It takes everything I have now not to pass out. When I was younger it didn't used to faze me at all.

I think it correlated with my weight loss. It was really strange when I started freaking out about it out of nowhere.

After having an IV in my hand, I had phantom pains for close to 10 years.

i suggest you ladies grow a set of balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back