• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad worked so much he let his health go to shit. When he went in for a heart procedure he brought his work bag with him, thinking he’d get some work done while he was in the hospital recovering. Unfortunately he never woke up. The guy never visited me in Europe because he was too busy working. He use to say he was going to live to be a hundred so he would have plenty of time to enjoy life later on, he made it to 61.

I have no interest in living that way. The trick is to find a job that allows you to enjoy life, not a job that becomes your life. So yeah I have strong feelings on this subject.

Went last summer. Amazing. Been to grand Teton? Flew into Cody, drove to YS, then to hit up the Tetons. Jenny lake is amazing.
Awesome — I’m really looking forward to it! I haven’t been out west much outside of CA, Phoenix resort/golf places and Vegas so excited to get out in the wilderness.

Completely agree. I don’t plan to necessarily retire because I like what I do. But I am trying to make my work much more flexible while also being profitable. In 20 years, I want to support young people in the field. Get that consultant/evaluator cash.

why do we have so many Duke fans in our sports thread

More like acc fans. I'd be happy if u*NC and duke never made another tourney or won another game. We need the rest of the league to not be mediocre at best first.

I don’t know about you @Kory but I fall back in love with Future Islands every few months. They’ve become one of my all time favorites, and I think their albums have been consistently excellent. The Far Field is probably my favorite.

My favorite part is wrangor on the 247 board saying his brother texted him that there was a deleted Forbes tweet that the other board was talking about but he "does not like to come here" and asking what was up.

I feel like wrangor probs gets trolled in real life a lot.

I’m in no way defending duke but certain posters on here are posting about how much the acc sucks like TheReff does in football

More like acc fans. I'd be happy if u*NC and duke never made another tourney or won another game. We need the rest of the league to not be mediocre at best first.
Better fans are in the CT

I’m in no way defending duke but certain posters on here are posting about how much the acc sucks like TheReff does in football
Who cares whether the ACC sucks or doesn't suck at basketball, it's very good at baseball and Wake is actually good at that sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back