• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lurked for awhile and got triggered by the pickle talk. Took me this long to calm down. Thanks for the pickle poll that showed the majority has common sense.
I was kind of amazed the pickle haters were as much as 25% of the boards population. I feel like I don't know anyone that outwardly hates pickles in real life... but maybe they are really good at hiding it.

Hiked 9.5 miles today. The weather was fucking terrible, but I loved every step.

I saw a sign at a shop in the mountains that said “There’s no such thing as bad weather. Only bad gear.”

I felt that on Saturday. It was cold and raining and windy and I lost my gloves the weekend before. I also forgot to bring a hat and the hood on my rain jacket kept falling over my eyes.

My wife had everything she needed and was perfectly comfortable.

I bought a hat at TJMaxx and that made everything better.

Like many others I am good with olives, okra, anything pickled. I have never tried pickled eggs or pigs feet.

Triggered? Not at all. I'm super chill. Just helping strick take this thread to the end. He's worked hard and seems a little winded.

The accusation, however, is meh.

I feel like niljerseydeac must be on lockdoen by his attorney. Think he hired donnie 5k as his rep?

I’m a rookie and obviously need some work. I tried to quote Barca and failed. Oh well. I was triggered. Calmed down. Then it seemed like this thread needed a bump!
All good. I like some of their stuff and buy their relish. The dill ones and spears leave something to be desired. Too mushy imo.

I’m currently trying to save dill pickle juice for picklebacks. We have golf trip in October with 24 guys and for some reason they love them. I play along but to be honest I’d rather have a dill pickle and a beer.

I’m currently trying to save dill pickle juice for picklebacks. We have golf trip in October with 24 guys and for some reason they love them. I play along but to be honest I’d rather have a dill pickle and a beer.
That’s dedicated. 7 months of pickle prep for pals planned peregrination.

i feel like if i were to poll my friends on mushrooms it'd be like 90% against / 10% for

which makes ordering a pizza with the objectively best topping real fucking difficult

That’s dedicated. 7 months of pickle prep for pals planned peregrination.
This is the understatement of the meh CT.

I've never heard of pickle backs and found my college roommate doing shots of bad rum and chasing with an actual apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back