• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
skylar white is the fucking worst. i hate her so much.

I finally got ahold of a decent translation of Kafka's The Trial.
tumblr_m9ky1zWOgq1rn1quwo1_500.gif

YES, updated list for Mary Steenburgen! In that category with Julia Louis-Dreyfus as babe who has gotten hotter with age.

what happened to deachoops? el chupe get a hold of her? did the doctor tell her boyfriend that he was allergic to her after all and she is hiding in shame? attacked by a gang of wild marmosets and recuperating?

wait has deachoops disappeared too? she should be Christopher Walken. I think her boyfriend really was allergic to her. I miss her already

We can use logic to assume that if you weren't embarrassing near the end of tailgate, then you couldn't have been embarrassing leading up to that moment. So you really just need confirmations from your section-mates.

More importantly, WGAF???

I didnt speak to you very much, but when i did see you, you were very well behaved.

bmoney, iodeac, mrs. io, lalark, hawk, dtdf... anything? glad I wasn't any more of a disaster than normal at the tailgate at least.

I recall yelling to dtdf (and his son) across at least a dozen rows "I'M DRUNK" and he gave me this nod like "duh."

I just don't want to be the idiot who makes a fool of herself. gotta keep it under control. maybe it was a defense mechanism by my brain to not remember most of the game so I can still be excited about the season. or maybe I have a drinking problem.

whatevs, 3 day weekend has enough hours remaining to grill out so I'm gone.

I had about 200 mint juleps last night. I kept going out to the garden to get more mint. I straight up decimated the mint supply. Also most of a bottle of Gentleman Jack.

Pretty sure I made a fool of myself at the tailgate/game. I might have to be sober for this weekend because momma and poppa laimbeer are coming. I hope the Deacs can do it without Andre.

I'll bring cookie dip again though.

Are you just now waking up from Saturday? You were in rare form for sure. Your friend was cool too.

Yo chat thread. I've kinda broached this subject here before, but I am now giving it more serious thought. I'm thinking of jumping ship here in Hershey to leave the publishing industry and get into something more business-y in NYC. Probably something along the lines of marketing/advertising/copywriting. It would feel a bit like a sellout to me for whatever reason, but I could definitely make better $ and I would be living in NYC, which is the dream. I've applied to over 70 jobs so far and had 2 interviews and gotten no offers (all in NYC publishing). Thoughts? Weather the storm and keep trying to stay in my field or jump ship and sell out to get paid?

As someone with no job experience other than internships you should definitely take my advice with a grain of salt.

That being said, I would say that if you're fine with "selling out" (which I don't think it would be) to move to NYC which is the dream, you should do that. It seems to me that if you can get a decent job with marketing/advert/copywriting that it will just add to your overall portfolio thus increasing future opportunities and chances for work in the field of publishing which is the end goal.

You also make more money which is awesome, and you're in the city you want to be in with your girlfriend (assuming she's still there).

I say HEAD NORTH MY SON.

Can someone refer me to what this "celebrideac" concept is? I think there might be interest from the dark side.

I kinda want to start a thread called "Ask rjkarl" where we can basically all just ask him whatever questions about his life that he will answer. I'm trying to pull some info out of him on his birthday thread, but he's being shy.

I kinda want to start a thread called "Ask rjkarl" where we can basically all just ask him whatever questions about his life that he will answer. I'm trying to pull some info out of him on his birthday thread, but he's being shy.

I've read his book, it's not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back