• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally clicked on the tunnels instead of the pit and them I read a thread. Big mistake. closed out of it quickly enough though.

Ran to campus today (among other places). The quad was well rolled but all the trees there are so wee. I wonder if people who don't know what it used to be think the trees look sad and small.

Also congrats to bmoney on the growing family!

We went to Shortys with some other alumni that were in town for this game and won't be making it to homecoming. It was interesting to watch the student get so excited to roll the quad. They had no idea what the trees used to look like and how it looked rolled.

you could go next door to their tasting room and buy it by the bottle but since it's a Sunday anyway we didn't buy any. I was shocked that we didn't at least get one glass/person though/ that it wasn't included with the venue rental.

That's pretty standard to not include it in venue rental. The wineries will get screwed over how much people drink. Most wineries make the person reserving use their wine only and they either have to prepay for the amount they want to serve or allow the winery to pour and then be billed afterwards.

so palma was explaining the celeb names to me during the wake game, i want IN

Texas (and others) you MUST watch the Oregon version of Gangnam style. So incredible.

Watched the fourth quarter of the game while eating some delicious Mexican food with 6 girls who are seniors at UNC. Tremendous. Made some terrible decisions afterwards.

Enjoyed the hell out of the beautiful weather today.

Decided to hit up IC and check out the Tarhole whining threads. In that pursuit I found this gem:

johnyayas All-American
1568 posts this site
Posted: Today 7:37 AM

Re: How key is the WF game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big loss. It will be hard to get enough wins to go to a bowl game now.

Oh man, hope you guys make that bowl game you're not eligible for.

My dad told me over the summer he wasn't going to make it up to the Wake-BC football game, and I told him that was okay because it's in Winston-Salem.

A week ago, one of my best friends since I was a kid lost his mom to cancer. She was in her late 50s. Today I found out that the facilities director at my old Y passed away late last night. He was also in his 50s. What a terrible month September is shaping up to be. Things come in 3's, so I'm a little nervous for real.

Gonna have to miss the 11/3 football game for a wedding. SMH. Get it together, TeacherWifeyDeac's friends!

:rulz: Will you be able to tailgate at all?

A week ago, one of my best friends since I was a kid lost his mom to cancer. She was in her late 50s. Today I found out that the facilities director at my old Y passed away late last night. He was also in his 50s. What a terrible month September is shaping up to be. Things come in 3's, so I'm a little nervous for real.

Sorry dude. My thoughts are with you

Awesome! Do you have a job lined up?

Nah, I'm hoping to land in a DA's office somewhere but thanks to our fabulous state budget situation, finding openings in civilized areas can take a while. I've also got some irons in the fire in DC, so we'll see what happens.

Awar & httd: be careful with the robberies in your area

so palma was explaining the celeb names to me during the wake game, i want IN

You sure you want to do this? Being "fashionably" late isn't always a good thing. Sometimes you just look like the guy left behind that awkwardly tries to make up time.

Wo wo wo this amish girl is a badass. She left her settlement/community/whatever, was homeless for 2 weeks, and then got her driver's license and went drinking. Went driving after that, got pulled over for a DUI. She has no clue how to handle this either. She showed up at court without a lawyer, and they reset the court date for 4 weeks for her.

Tuffalo- no 11/3 tailgate?

FOR SHAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back