• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rheingold on PBS Great Performances right now. They're doing the entire cycle the next four nights I think. Awesome.

Does it make me pretentious that I'm pumped about the fancy brews I bought this weekend?

I'm drunk these tags got me saying a lot.

Saw a pretty cool thing on the promenade today. Kid just straight killing it on the drums. 5/6 years old. Got some Gotye playing and his dad I guess rocking the bass behind him. Everyone who walked past either smiled or stopped for a bit. Pictures being taken left and right, and money flowing to that tip jar

Listened to him for a bit, snapped the picture and started walking back to work. 30 yards away was this guy, he was not amused

Last edited:
What a classy Missed Connection on craigslist, hahaha:

preg at walmart - m4w - 30 (mtairy)

Date: 2012-09-10, 10:38PM EDT

you were at the mtairy walmart with a friend and maybe the friend's kid. your belly was huge...

i want to feel me inside you...

I get to run through the Baltimore zoo, past some penguins, during my marathon. How jelly are you AWAR?

I get to run through the Baltimore zoo, past some penguins, during my marathon. How jelly are you AWAR?

Prettyyy jelly. When is that? However, I'll be going to a wedding there in 2014 with a bunch of other CTers. For some reason I'd rather be drinking in a zoo than running through it.

Prettyyy jelly. When is that? However, I'll be going to a wedding there in 2014 with a bunch of other CTers. For some reason I'd rather be drinking in a zoo than running through it.

Don't worry... There will be penguins at the reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back