• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT66: Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Juice when you gonna start playin some GW2?

BLARG. I have no time to play games really =[ . Been working my ass off for the last few months (see the stuff i was resharing on FB today). This funny business of working a lot appears like it's going to continue through at least December for me. At least i can do work while watching football on sundays now ^_^. oh well, you know what they say,"more bernanke bucks, more problems".

Seems like the way to go. Cookout, are you still in/around the dash? Wanna earn some cash and save my HD?

Seems like the way to go. Cookout, are you still in/around the dash? Wanna earn some cash and save my HD?

Yeah, defs mang. I'm going out of town tomorrow morning though and won't be back until late Sunday. You gonna be good until Monday?

#randompalmathoughts

Why is it that only the Olsen twins have had success since full house? I don't get it. This might have been the greatest sitcom cast of my generation yet no one used its success to propel them to superstardom.

BLARG. I have no time to play games really =[ . Been working my ass off for the last few months (see the stuff i was resharing on FB today). This funny business of working a lot appears like it's going to continue through at least December for me. At least i can do work while watching football on sundays now ^_^. oh well, you know what they say,"more bernanke bucks, more problems".

-insert buckets comment about how 'working a lot' in private equity means not seeing anyone but your coworkers, coke dealers, and strippers for 6 months at a time here-

Yeah, defs mang. I'm going out of town tomorrow morning though and won't be back until late Sunday. You gonna be good until Monday?

Yea no worries. I'll just PM you some contact info. Probably need to wait until after next Friday anyway when I gets paid.

#randompalmathoughts

Why is it that only the Olsen twins have had success since full house? I don't get it. This might have been the greatest sitcom cast of my generation yet no one used its success to propel them to superstardom.

saget on AFV was pretty damn huge. stamos married rebecca romijn which trumps all.

I like my iPad okay but would not be a happy camper without a real computer, if only for the keyboard. And How will you upload photos to your iPad?

#randompalmathoughts

No one in that era really succeeded. Full House, Blossom, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, Step by Step, 90210, Melrose Place. Probably can't name more than one or two whose careers didn't severely level off after their signature shows. Mario Lopez hosting E might be the best anyone's done.

#palmathoughts

Ok, so John Stamos did get to bone Rebecca Romijn, I'll give him that, but he was destined for greatness. Almost every female on the planet just think he's one of the most attractive male specimens on the planet yet he can't get work. Ok, sure he did those collect call ads, and is in illustrious company with Mr. T, carrot top, and david arquette, but still. Candice Cameron, of the great Kirk Cameron mold, was cast as the token wet blanket teenager. Ok, so maybe she was like eight when the show started, but still.... the producers had a vision. And there was a whole generation of guys that made her that wet blanket teenager, yet she never capitilized on that. Bob Saget had a bright future after being the lovable t.v. dad and the home video star, with his raunchiness displayed in half baked. The public was screaming for more dirty bob saget, but apparantly he wasn't listening. Maybe he can't hear Jimmy. Stephanie had the perfect "annoying little sister who grew up to be hotter than the typecast older wetblanket sister" yet she couldn't find a way to catapult that to superstardom? Why isn't anyone talking about this? And finally we come back full circle to the great Dave Coulier, perhaps the brightest star of the bunch. You're telling me Keanu Reeves can have a successful career yet Mr. Coulier can't? I always felt that the Matrix was just a few "cut it out"'s away from being a huge hit. Maybe if he got the role of Neo the Matrix would have been a blockbuster, as opposed to a cult classic.

No one in that era really succeeded. Full House, Blossom, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, Step by Step, 90210, Melrose Place. Probably can't name more than one or two whose careers didn't severely level off after their signature shows. Mario Lopez hosting E might be the best anyone's done.

For some reason, reading this list of show names makes me want to go listen to second tier 90s alternative rock. TIME TO LISTEN TO BUSH'S SIXTEEN STONE. THE LITTLE THINGS THAT KILLLLLLL....tearing up MY BRAINZZZ AGAINNNNN

where is dubstepsong when we need him? I want a dubstep remix to that song...NOW!

I like my iPad okay but would not be a happy camper without a real computer, if only for the keyboard. And How will you upload photos to your iPad?

Everything will be on the cloud, RTQ. I will just view things on the iPad. If you knew how little I used my laptop, you would understand. I use my laptop for Sporcle on the john, Fantasy FB drafts, printing things (boarding passes, tickets, etc), and holding data. Everything else is the iPhone.

Would you rather party with Andre 3000 or Peyton Manning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back