• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT66: Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone live in Clemmons? What are the rescue/animals shelters there? My grandma's cat is missing =(

Nooo :( My last childhood pet went missing a few days ago and hasn't come back. Not much hope for a 17 year old cat now.

Nooo :( My last childhood pet went missing a few days ago and hasn't come back. Not much hope for a 17 year old cat now.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Was it around his/her house and was it ever outside?

My uncle was cat sitting and one of his kids left the garage open and she got out. She doesn't go outside much and is in an unfamiliar neighborhood and has been missing since Friday so the main hope is that someone finds her and brings her to a shelter. I'm so sad for my grandma because she is OBSESSED with this cat and has had bad cat times. One went missing a few years ago and they think it was attacked by an owl. Then she got another one and it got cat AIDS or something and died. And now this one =(

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Was it around his/her house and was it ever outside?

My uncle was cat sitting and one of his kids left the garage open and she got out. She doesn't go outside much and is in an unfamiliar neighborhood and has been missing since Friday so the main hope is that someone finds her and brings her to a shelter. I'm so sad for my grandma because she is OBSESSED with this cat and has had bad cat times. One went missing a few years ago and they think it was attacked by an owl. Then she got another one and it got cat AIDS or something and died. And now this one =(

Is she friends with a wise old Golden Retriever and a spunky young Pitbull? If so, then she should be able to find her way home just fine.

You can't just parade around like the queen of England and expect people to not want to take topless pics of you. She was clearly asking for it.

not sure if this is an attempt to bust me for hypocritically wanting to see the kate middleton pics while blasting jhmd on the erin andrews thread. care to clarify?

It would go outside, but never very far.

My cat is the same way. If he ever got out, he would have no idea what to do.

I'm quite certain that I'm still drunk from last night. All of the evidence points to the fact that I did take a shower this morning, but I have no recollection of it actually happening. Good thing I'm working from home today.

H Street strikes again?

what are these kate middleton pics being referenced?

not sure if this is an attempt to bust me for hypocritically wanting to see the kate middleton pics while blasting jhmd on the erin andrews thread. care to clarify?

Hahaha nah I was just making fun of jh.

leaving for obx early tomo. have to get all my ish together and maybe make a dish or two to stock the fridge with. might be able to hit it up tonight for a few pops.

This song is so awesome, and it goes back to something I believe palma was asking about, which was why white folks haven't stolen gospel music yet (they have):

I've repped you too recently to do it again, but I just wanted to say this song is awesome. I was totally jamming it loudly at work this morning.

Ugh I feel like absolute shit today. Gotta be healthy for this weekend. Hopefully it'll pick up by this afternoon.

great times last night hanging with deaconpeach, wolf1297, elquintodeac, ballstatedeac and ballstatedeacwifey last night! it was almost like a mini tailgate... allllllmost :)

not sure i'd call taht gospel. reminds me of the oh brother soundtrack, though.

Thanks for posting that Townie and reposting, tsy! I missed it the first go around. Yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back