• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT66: Hands up if you're down to get down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling a friend about Saturday's 20 mile run and losing iodeac and running with brasky, then I was like "oh he went to Tabor maybe he knows your sisters?" and then I told her Brasky's name and she was like "lol I think he gave my little sister a ring in kindergarten."

(then I found $5.)

anyway I think I'm glad I didn't go out on Saturday night if it was such chaos downtown. some other day I shall find friends who would like to attend bars with me instead of drinking on porches.

You guys have such a great separation story.

one babe legit wanted an MO sesh with phan and settled on our friend.

Nah, Pearlz but apparently they're right next door to each other. I didn't really know what we were doing or where we were going, I was just along for the ride.

Oh like the one in Charleston? Yeah they're similar places, Pearlz being a little less upscale. Their oyster shots are awesome though.

I'm fairly sure Brasky knows my friend's gf (where I was staying) from his high school days. At least I think it was Brasky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back