• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor is fucking cranking some horrible guitar rift that keeps repeating over and over again. I went to his or her's door and knocked like a mad man after having to hear it for two hours (it started around 12:30) and nobody answered. I even went around to the side window and everything, and knocked on that, but nothing. I swear I could hear someone yelling inside over the music, but I'm not sure if that was the song.

Anyways its 4:15 and I gotta be up at 6. And there is no way I'm gonna fall back asleep. So it looks like I'll be rolling through my longest day of the week (pretty much 9-9 on campus) with an hour so of sleep.

I really should of called the damn cops, but really tried to avoid doing it. And it this point it can't be worth it. So I'm just gonna go over there tomorrow and try to talk to them, and if happens again I'm calling the cops ASAP. I really hate to be this guy, but goddamn this is ridiculous.

Oh yeah and glad to see that the boards are back. Thanks for all the mods hard work.

Definitely a human sacrificial ritual

You're lucky they didn't answer the door

Definitely a human sacrificial ritual

You're lucky they didn't answer the door

I'm actually starting to think this may be a real possibility. Shit was bizarre. Of course it finally ended around 5 am, right when I decided to get up and start moving. Anyways I'm up and moving an hour earlier than planned. Already posted up at the K-Vegas Starbucks knocking out some busy work for school.

Just started "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" and knowing what Mac looks like now, it's kinda creepy....

Lynxes are awesome. I'd just get one and declaw it. Only type of kitteh I'd ever want to own.

what about a Bengal?

779993.jpg

783929.JPG

779997.JPG

783918.JPG

Hay, anyone know why PhiMu got shut down? Probs something lame like low recruitment?

yeah, not enough girls. they knew they could never live up to the eras of RTQ & lbE & PuttersDeac & TeacherWifeyDeac and whoever else I'm forgetting.

things that happened over the last couple of days that i wanted to discuss with the CT:

1. boy scouts backing off of their whole anti-gay thing
2. phi mu

and this conversation that happened this morning between two of my coworkers. one is a girl who went to carolina, graduated summa cum laude, and is now engaged. the other is just another guy who sits near me.

guy: hey, saw your engagement announcement in the paper this morning. that's kinda cool. what does it mean that you graduated summa cum laude?
girl: i don't know why my mom put that in there.
guy: is it like a GPA thing? how did you get it?
girl: i don't know. i know it's not a program i was enrolled in though.
guy: is it the highest thing you can get?
girl: i looked it up on wikipedia last night. i don't think it's the highest. there's magna too.

wtf? first of all, how do you graduate summa cum laude without knowing what it actually is and how you got it? and i realize that most people don't take latin, but seriously, how do you graduate summa cum laude without realizing that "summa" means "highest"???

So is this where we discuss how we can now all treat (CheesePritchard wrote: I'll have a negrep waiting on me when the other board is finally back up but I do worry managing a website is a little over the current mods heads (not that I know the first thing about it).) like shit and run him off for being the little bitch that he is.

Is it weird that they still took a pledge class this year and then folded 2 weeks later?

It is unfortunate timing. The chapter will be active until the end of the semester. I think if they'd gotten enough girls during this past recruitment it would have gone a long way toward saving the chapter. I'm guessing it was a small pledge class.

Maybe in like 5 years when everyone with automatic negative opinions of Phi Mu is out of the school, they can recolonize and get going again.

It is unfortunate timing. The chapter will be active until the end of the semester. I think if they'd gotten enough girls during this past recruitment it would have gone a long way toward saving the chapter. I'm guessing it was a small pledge class.

Maybe in like 5 years when everyone with automatic negative opinions of Phi Mu is out of the school, they can recolonize and get going again.

You mean after all the uggos have graduated? JK :couch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back