• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no front clasping bras.

Just got honked at by a car for walking across a crosswalk. Apparently the driver doesn't understand the concept.

Whenever I'm in that situation, I want to turn towards the car, stand there pointing at the crosswalk with one hand, and giving the finger with the other.

it would work in my favor if they were boob men as opposed to butt men, just because of what i got goin' on. but it seems like most of the guys i know are more butt men vs. boob men.

BOOBS!

I got a job, mother effers!

Congrats - is this the same position you were talking about last week?

the one and only reason i know dhtoy's eye color is because his bro gave him a sweater for christmas and told him he bought it because it was "blue like his eyes."

i don't know a single other friend's eye color. it's just not something i notice.

i definitely notice eye color, and J's turn color depending on clothing. blue or green or hazel. it's crazy.

regarding obesity; i'm not repulsed by obesity. i am saddened by people's lack personal responsibility. it's one thing to be technically overweight and healthy (two things i think can coexist). it's a completely different thing to be 400lbs and tucking in to devour an entire pizza.
like ITK said, i think skinny people can make equally bad decisions. you can be skinny by eating nothing but cotton candy and pretzels, but that doesn't mean you're healthy.

My executive decision to work from home today, thus securing a two day office week has worked out well so far. I've monitered work, played PS3 and tried a new burrito place near my house. And I'm going to the bar tonight to have some drinks before flying to Florida tomorrow. Not too shabby.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll ATP here:

I want to replace the insoles in my Merrells, but I have no idea which density to pick: single, double or triple.

Anyone have an idea which to pick? Why wouldn't I want triple cushioning?

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/16716M/34041/Mens/OrthoLite-Comfort-Foam-Insoles

forget replacing w/ merrell insoles. the insoles that come with shoes are crap. all of them. get a pair of superfeet (Green).

oh, and you don't want triple cushion (necessarily) because it may take up too much room in the shoe, cramping your foot, and it doesn't necessarily provide the stability you may need. too much wobble can stress your foot as all the tiny stabilizers work extra hard. if you stand a lot, the cushion can be good- but for hiking you don't necessarily want too much.

Last edited:
I sometimes notice eye color, but I almost never remember it. I for sure know the eye colors of two of my friends, but other than that I'd be guessing.

forget replacing w/ merrell insoles. the insoles that come with shoes are crap. all of them. get a pair of superfeet (Green).

oh, and you don't want triple cushion (necessarily) because it may take up too much room in the shoe, cramping your foot, and it doesn't necessarily provide the stability you may need. too much wobble can stress your foot as all the tiny stabilizers work extra hard. if you stand a lot, the cushion can be good- but for hiking you don't necessarily want too much.

Yeah, $40 for a pair of Superfeet isn't going to fly, unfortunately. Times are tough.

I dunno, the Ortholite replacements Merrell sells get pretty good reviews and cost $10. They're different than the ones that come with the boots.

OK, so no triple for hiking. Double, then?

Ghost writing for President Hatch is really nerve-wracking even if only 20 people are going to see what I wrote.

You should totally slip in at least one reference to front-clasping bras, just as an inside joke to the CT community.

I don't notice eye color. I think almost everyone in my family has brown though.

Yeah, $40 for a pair of Superfeet isn't going to fly, unfortunately. Times are tough.

I dunno, the Ortholite replacements Merrell sells get pretty good reviews and cost $10. They're different than the ones that come with the boots.

OK, so no triple for hiking. Double, then?

i'd go double if you do want that something extra. especially if they're going to compress over time- that will give you a little more time w/ them.

Count me in as a back clasp-er. It's never occurred to me to do the front/spin thing and I don't recall ever seeing anyone do it before. Didn't realize it was so common. I like the front closure bras although I don't really own many because they're not always as comfortable and they're hard to find in the styles I seem to like. I think they're sexy and it's funny to me when the front hook confuses the noobs.

this looks like fun

SccK7yV.gif

I've always liked the front-clasp simply because it's like opening a present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back