• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT87: we're goin down down in an earlier round

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: snoozing. i only recently started requiring two alarms to get up. not sure why, but i either a: get up at 6:15 (after 6am then 6:15 alarm cycle) to gym before work, or hold off until my 7:15 then 7:30 alarms and gym after work.

re: waking up in the morning

4:30 am is standard but it fluctuates depending on how many miles I have scheduled to run. Two alarms, no snooze, both go off and I get up and immediately turn a light on. Bedtime ranges from 8:30-9 or in the 10-11 range if I go out or have plans or anything like that. Makes for some early mornings but not all that bad really.

I snooze until pretty much the last second, it's terrible. I am a <10 minute bike ride from work, though.

Dammit, and I totally forgot to enter the public radio pledge drive drawing for a trip to anywhere in the world. Shit. I guess I'll just have to settle for when I win Paris.

blinded by the light by MM'S EB might be my favorite cover.

My morning routine takes a while because I eat breakfast and read the newspaper. It's quaint, but I've read the newspaper since I was a little kid, so I'd feel weird without it.

i remember reading "Are you there god its me margaret" before I knew what a period was or any of that stuff. I was like 8 or 9 years old and really liked those Super Fudge books. I was TOTES confused!!!!

"We must, we must, we must increase our bust!" Main thing I remember from that book because I was real confused about it.

speaking of breakfast, Twin City Kiwanis Club Pancake Jamboree going on right now at the Benton Convention Center

YEYEYE!! Going for dinner tonight!!

when i was on the stairmaster yesterday, i noticed that a kid had a sweat smiley face on his back via the shirt. amaaaaaazing

I need to start getting up and going to the gym but I am the worst at getting up in the morning. I like the "get up and turn on the light" deachawk plan but I can't really do that because HTTD works in our building vs my 35 minute drive sooo that lucky duck gets to sleep longer.

Am I the only one that didn't realize that the girlfriend in Social Network is Rooney Mara?

still-of-jesse-eisenberg-and-rooney-mara-in-the-social-network.jpg

I need to start getting up and going to the gym but I am the worst at getting up in the morning. I like the "get up and turn on the light" deachawk plan but I can't really do that because HTTD works in our building vs my 35 minute drive sooo that lucky duck gets to sleep longer.

You need to get you a real man who will work you out three times a day. My boyfriend never shuts up, but he can fuck like a tornado.

i do the turning on the light thing too so there's no hopping back into bed. also, is it normal to get heartburn at 25? i think i had a slight case of it last night... which is weird because i didn't eat anything unusual yesterday-- lunch was a grilled chicken pita and dinner was a piece of tilapia with a little bit of marinara. maybe the marinara?

I love breakfast. Have always wanted to check out that pancake jamboree. Some day!

I snooze way too much. My phone is my alarm and often it will freeze up and just not ring again after I snooze it, so those mornings I wake up when my cat starts pawing at my face at ~7:05. I should probably get a normal alarm clock again.

i'm pretty good at being a morning person during the summer (i only have blinds on my windows, so when it's light outside, it's pretty bright in my room. i know i could change this, but i rather like it), but mornings are the woooooooooooorst in the winter. first alarm went off at 6:00 this morning. i got up at 7:35. clearly didn't work out. and this is the way my entire winter has been.

My baby gets up three times a night to pee so I usually get up pretty early.

i'm pretty good at being a morning person during the summer (i only have blinds on my windows, so when it's light outside, it's pretty bright in my room. i know i could change this, but i rather like it), but mornings are the woooooooooooorst in the winter. first alarm went off at 6:00 this morning. i got up at 7:35. clearly didn't work out. and this is the way my entire winter has been.

are you training for anything specific right now? There are definitely times when I want to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep but being in the middle of a training cycle helps keep me getting up and going. The times during the year when I'm just maintaining a base are much tougher though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back