• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT87: we're goin down down in an earlier round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. My tax returns are already in my bank account. Submitted on 2/1.

Hoping to get our taxes done this weekend. Fingers crossed for a pretty decent refund, since we bought a house.

Keep that FICA money rolling in! RJ and I don't want to eat catfood and living in Hermosa Beach ain't cheap on a fixed income.

We would have been 1 month away from paying off our interest loans if we didn't owe the government money =(

are you training for anything specific right now? There are definitely times when I want to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep but being in the middle of a training cycle helps keep me getting up and going. The times during the year when I'm just maintaining a base are much tougher though.

agreed, it's easier with a goal on the horizon. but no, i'm not training for anything specific (there's a tri that i've thrown around the idea of racing, but i haven't signed up, and at this point i'm doubting i will), and for the time being, i like it that way. i'd be surprised if i raced at all during 2013. when i say i got burned out last fall, i really don't think people understand just how burned out. like i'm talking that the very THOUGHT of running made me cry uncontrollably. the idea of having to train hard enough to actually be in race shape is really not appealing. i'm still working out every day. most days i'm doubling. but i'm not anywhere close to race shape, and i don't particularly feel like working any harder to get there.

Logged in to my bank account and was a little shocked at first to see $2000 more than yesterday....tax refund and paycheck all in the same day...yay

Palma is going to figure out exactly what you make with this info

I snooze for like 20-30 mins then sit up in bed on my iPad for like another 20-30. I just cannot wake up and get right up, unless it's like early morning before a flight or something and I just pop up.

I wake up at six. Shower Gatorade coffee and breakfast while watching mike and mike or morning Joe. Get to work at 8.

so this morning as I was watching GMA i noticed almost all the ladies were rocking a middle part + slightly curled hair. I haven't worn a middle part since literally probably 7th grade. decided to try it out and already got 2 semi-compliments (one was "did you cut your hair or do your makeup differently or something?" i attribute it to the middle part.) muy interesante.

#poststhatshouldprobablybeonshewomanmanhaters #longhairdontcare (<-- so appropriate for this post!) #dashabuseshashtags

Last edited:
I was thinking about going back to the middle part a few weeks ago! I forget who I was talking to (getsome, maybe) but I didn't feel like retraining my hair. Maybe I'll try it out one day!

We did so many pushups at one point this morning that when I got up to do arm exercises my arms were completely numb.

A hairdresser once told me you should only have a middle part if you really like your nose. Mine naturally parts there, but I make it down the side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back