• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand when people pronounce their contractions "did-ent" or "would-ent." It's "did-nt" and "would-nt." :rulz:

Has anyone read any of the Bond books? I got an e-mail from Amazon saying they were $1.99 on Kindle so worth checking out perhaps?

My first thought as well. Doesn't sound like something HR should hear about.

exactly why I went to the boss in the first place. I'd be sitting literally 2 feet from him and would potentially be traveling together some this spring. it'd be a very unwise, messy hire.

pm-gr-gender-616.gif

Gotta work in finance where the bros make $buckets

Gotta think the real estate numbers are botched because they so heavily outnumber men in that field.

WTF kind of UNC math is this?

Bro, the more people you have vs another side the lower the average goes. It's one of the reasons frats always get to brag about their average GPA's being higher than the school average.

Plus think about how many women are in real estate just as part time jobs to help bring in a little income every now and then instead of actually needing them as full salary jobs. Skews their numbers down too. So many moms just tryna do some easy work on the side while their kids are in school.

Plus think about how many women are in real estate just as part time jobs to help bring in a little income every now and then instead of actually needing them as full salary jobs. Skews their numbers down too. So many moms just tryna do some easy work on the side while their kids are in school.

Commission is a huge factor too. If the bros get the big listings (because they won't fuck up with periods and stuff), then that leads to an inevitable imbalance.

and also jeez sexist much, you're forgetting all the real estate moguls like Terri Bias

I'm not forgetting! Her numbers just get pulled down by all the woman in the field who don't treat it like an actual career.

Commission is a huge factor too. If the bros get the big listings (because they won't fuck up with periods and stuff), then that leads to an inevitable imbalance.

Yeah, tbh, unless I knew for sure a study like this only included salaried agents, it's just a messy field to evaluate at all.

Yeah, tbh, unless I knew for sure a study like this only included salaried agents, it's just a messy field to evaluate at all.

Big reason is that you don't want bears in the nicer listings. It's common knowledge that periods attract bears, so they don't get those b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back