• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT88: do tha harlem shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend's younger sister has turned into quite the looker....though she's 19 which kinda weirds me out.

Not to mention the fact I knew her when she was in kindergarten haha

I've posted my boobs numbers. Courage.
At least you are writing.

I like adding "thanks Obama" to my complaints about stuff in daily life and seeing how people respond. I've found Philly white people to be especially critical of Obama, and they'll blame just about anything on him. Black people at least get the joke.

I like adding "thanks Obama" to my complaints about stuff in daily life and seeing how people respond. I've found Philly white people to be especially critical of Obama, and they'll blame just about anything on him. Black people at least get the joke.

Lulz. I plan to adopt this when interacting with my conservative parents.

I don't know how you bros do it with this together for 7 years stuff, don't you eventually just run outta shit to talk about?

I always tell my parents "you know...obama's America" when they tell me stories about my brother paying literally zero taxes because he'd rather waste his life boozing and working at Whole Foods than contribute to society.

I really wish I could afford all the booze I want if I got a job at Whole Foods, sounds pretty damn sweet to me right now

I'm writing my gf a poem for vday. We said no gifts, so I'm just making dinner and giving her the poem I wrote. Poetry is way out of my wheelhouse though. I get fiction, but poetry is such a challenge. If any of you feel strongly about it (and I'm currently only sending it to sloth and steelcity), and think you could give me helpful notes, I'd appreciate it, cause the lady is a harsh critic.

I'm writing my gf a poem for vday. We said no gifts, so I'm just making dinner and giving her the poem I wrote. Poetry is way out of my wheelhouse though. I get fiction, but poetry is such a challenge. If any of you feel strongly about it (and I'm currently only sending it to sloth and steelcity), and think you could give me helpful notes, I'd appreciate it, cause the lady is a harsh critic.

Whatever you do...make that shit rhyme....unrhyming poetry is weak

Which of these three menus sounds the best to you?

Menu 1: "Soup and Salad" Healthy choice

Soup is a corn chowder with potatoes, garlic, thyme, and parsley
Salad is a spinach arugula salad with beef tenderloin strips, strawberries, goat/bleu cheese
Homemade bread
Fruit salad

Menu 2: Seared tuna

Lightly seared ahi tuna minimally seasoned (oil/salt/pepper/cayenne)
Grilled vegetables (asparagus, potatoes, mushrooms, peppers)
Homemade bread
Apple Pie

Menu 3: Pork tenderloin

Grilled apple cinnamon infused pork tenderloin
Cheesy potato casserole
Homemade bread
Chocolate mousse

I'm making one of the three (and maybe a mix and match if something else seems right) for Sunday night with the gf).

Bro, you're mixing up all your menus. There is no theme.

Seared tuna with apple pie dessert?

Good input. There are no themes. They're just really dishes I can make well. If anything seems particularly like it would go better together, I'd appreciate that input too.

Do the pork tenderloin with garlic whipped potatoes and the apple pie.

Side salad could be nice with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back