• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "gooter" would be the preferred portmanteau.
SADLY, YOU WILL DIE IN A PORT-A-POTTY BUT NOT LIKE YOU IMAGINE. WHICH IS LAME, BECAUSE YOU'RE A RAD DUDE. BUT YEAH, YEARS FROM NOW, A TRUCK CARRYING PORT-A-POTTIES WILL VEER TO AVOID A DRUNK MOTHERFUCKER ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE, AND CRASH INTO THE MEDIAN DIVIDER. PORT-A-POTTIES WILL BE FLUNG ALL TO HELL AND GONE, INCLUDING INTO THE PARKING LOT OF AN AMUSEMENT PARK OR STATE FAIR (THE CRYSTAL IS CLOUDY) WHERE YOU WILL BE AGAINST YOUR WILL. ONE WILL FALL ON YOU WITH SUCH FORCE THAT RESCUERS HAVE TO GET THE JAWS OF LIFE TO PRY YOU OUT, BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU JIZZ AND DIE ON IMPACT.

SADLY, YOU WILL DIE IN A PORT-A-POTTY BUT NOT LIKE YOU IMAGINE. WHICH IS LAME, BECAUSE YOU'RE A RAD DUDE. BUT YEAH, YEARS FROM NOW, A TRUCK CARRYING PORT-A-POTTIES WILL VEER TO AVOID A DRUNK MOTHERFUCKER ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE, AND CRASH INTO THE MEDIAN DIVIDER. PORT-A-POTTIES WILL BE FLUNG ALL TO HELL AND GONE, INCLUDING INTO THE PARKING LOT OF AN AMUSEMENT PARK OR STATE FAIR (THE CRYSTAL IS CLOUDY) WHERE YOU WILL BE AGAINST YOUR WILL. ONE WILL FALL ON YOU WITH SUCH FORCE THAT RESCUERS HAVE TO GET THE JAWS OF LIFE TO PRY YOU OUT, BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU JIZZ AND DIE ON IMPACT.
Yeah, I could see this.

I don't like the fact that there can be a graduate student who looks 35 years old that can hit 10 3 pointers in a game and be born after I graduated high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back