• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
it looks like a a complete turn down in this part of the season and the energy looks completely different and the hustle is gone. what happened? this is on the CT starter for not keeping the motivation level high enough to keep CTs moving briskly. that's on a thread starter.

to those who say you shouldn't create a thread during COVID this isn't the real season yadda yadda keep it to yourselves because these are still real threads for the posters and this mindset is going to stick with posters through their career here.

I want to give biff the benefit of the doubt but after this afternoon I am putting his credibility on watch.

(This is the new chat thread)

Power glitching twice in last 10 minutes…every damn thing plugged in has to reset. Internet down for several minutes at a time.

Modern Apocalypse.

it looks like a a complete turn down in this part of the season and the energy looks completely different and the hustle is gone. what happened? this is on the CT starter for not keeping the motivation level high enough to keep CTs moving briskly. that's on a thread starter.

to those who say you shouldn't create a thread during COVID this isn't the real season yadda yadda keep it to yourselves because these are still real threads for the posters and this mindset is going to stick with posters through their career here.

I want to give biff the benefit of the doubt but after this afternoon I am putting his credibility on watch.

(This is the new chat thread)

Pot-Shots%2009-16-1978.png

@WindyCityDeac you are trolling in the baseball thread, right? You gotta be concerned man
Somewhat. Yeah I’m a little concerned. I’m not panic sirens yet because baseball is bonkers. Hartle and Kurtz didn’t suddenly get bad at baseball…so I expect them to turn it around which makes us look much different.
the defense is a disaster. That’s my biggest concern honestly

LSU looked pretty bad early on last year

Last edited:
Somewhat. Yeah I’m a little concerned. I’m not panic sirens yet because baseball is bonkers. Hartle and Kurtz didn’t suddenly get bad at baseball…so I expect them to turn it around which makes us look much different.
the defense is a disaster. That’s my biggest concern honestly

Baseball is such a high variance game, played out over a long season. Lots of time to turn it around.

The issues with Hartle worry me more than with Kurtz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back