• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell drunkenly asleep like halfway through. Is it worth finishing?

I've been getting tiktok updates second hand. the "bad edit" is apparently a real thing

The edit things are definitely real to an extent. There was some decent content in the second half but the first segment was really the peak. The entire group just shitting on Jeramy and Trevor was amazing.

Baseball is such a high variance game, played out over a long season. Lots of time to turn it around.

The issues with Hartle worry me more than with Kurtz.

I think the freshmen will be good. Looked surprisingly good at the plate. Good to have Ariola and Walter back. There are things to like about tonight. Gotta get the easy outs though. I feel like Ballestero was better at catcher tonight than we’ve seen, but I missed some innings putting the kids down.

Why does shitass State always have good ACCT runs. Seems like Sendek always made the finals.

I can’t give Keatts credit for what plenty of other State teams have done over decades. Just like I can’t blame Forbes for struggling to finish seasons like other coaches before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back