• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird to see ncsu Twitter clogging up my timeline with positivity and support for their team. Ready to fire Keatts to hoping he gets that automatic two year extension because of about 10 shots this week.

The amazing thing is that people actually think the poor play is Walter’s fault. I mean do they think he completely changed his practice methods from last year and that’s why Tellier dropped a popup? It’s wonderful theater to read this stuff

Here’s my take: Wake fans have suffered a ton. More than most fanbases. Wake fans love nothing more than the opportunity to talk our shit. We do it over the top the second we sniff success. When that success doesn’t last, that fall back down stings. Then said fans can’t cope with that hurt.

And they have repressed desires to have a piece of molded plastic rammed into their bootyhole.

Lotta strands, man.

The amazing thing is that people actually think the poor play is Walter’s fault. I mean do they think he completely changed his practice methods from last year and that’s why Tellier dropped a popup? It’s wonderful theater to read this stuff
I think that there’s a lot of frustration that last year seems to be an outlier rather than building toward consistency. The knock on Walter has always been either overhyping the team, or the team being less than the sum of its parts. Add in that we have seen poor fielding tank many a team before last year, and the frustration with Walter grows. There was a lot of discontent and skepticism before last year.

Folks that work for me know that knucklehead is a term of endearment. If I’m not calling them that then they want to know why. Asshat is reserved for a true dumbass.

Folks that work for me know that knucklehead is a term of endearment. If I’m not calling them that then they want to know why. Asshat is reserved for a true dumbass.
4yr old misspoke and said 'bonkerhead' instead of knucklehead one time, so now we gratuitously use 'bonkerhead' in our house... but it's intended as a definite negative. When we're done with the day, 4yr old even knows to ask "Did you have bonkerheads in your day today?" The answer is almost always yes.

Even before a posting hiatus I'd stopped going to the sports board and so far, in being back, the CTs are telling me everything I need to know about why I'll probably never visit the sports boards again. Be frustrated we lost or aren't doing well... but grown adults shitting all over kids is just not an environment I need to be part of.

Just hit the farmers market and holy shit was that place a madhouse this morning.

Even before a posting hiatus I'd stopped going to the sports board and so far, in being back, the CTs are telling me everything I need to know about why I'll probably never visit the sports boards again. Be frustrated we lost or aren't doing well... but grown adults shitting all over kids is just not an environment I need to be part of.
this is the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back