• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit the farmers market and holy shit was that place a madhouse this morning.
Everyone wants a crack at the first strawberries of the season!

I had no competition last weekend when it was raining cats and dogs.

Husband is at a mountain bike race today, I'm home solo with the girls. Did a long bike ride with them on the new cargo bike (xtracycles swoop with a hooptie kid 'cage' on the back, two yepp seats for their security until they can just sit on the cargo tail itself and hold on) and I can say without any doubt it's going to be a funnnnn spring/summer with that thing! What a great way to get around. I can also say without any doubt there is no way in hell I could ever haul them around our area without pedal assist.

Husband is at a mountain bike race today, I'm home solo with the girls. Did a long bike ride with them on the new cargo bike (xtracycles swoop with a hooptie kid 'cage' on the back, two yepp seats for their security until they can just sit on the cargo tail itself and hold on) and I can say without any doubt it's going to be a funnnnn spring/summer with that thing! What a great way to get around. I can also say without any doubt there is no way in hell I could ever haul them around our area without pedal assist.
Welcome to the club!

Over the last year I’ve cut way back on drinking. Almost never during the week…maybe 2 beers on the weekend. Man my tolerance is shit… had 3 8% IPAs last night and have felt blah all day

As a frequent heavy IPA drinker they are so dangerous because a couple doesn’t feel like that much then you just feel like shut the next day.

Alright Windys not invited to the pinball party

08765d21bbb68428c3c35d57539c051c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I used to drink IPAs a lot. Guess I and my body forgot.

Side note…not drinking much is actually sort of fun

I like to have a beer on two in the afternoon on a day like today (70s and sunny) but otherwise one of those weed seltzers will give you a more enjoyable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back