• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point can I safely celebrate not catching my 4 year old's pink eye? It's been 6 days now.
I was real worried last night I was getting pink eye but I thiiiiink it was just allergies. also hard to tell because I had red eyes due to the gummy, but one was swollen and wet.

son doesn't have it, but you can never be too safe with young kids (especially because his teacher gave me a bag with his shirt in it since he got a small bit of poop on it while wiping).

up at 4:30 AM. Go to gym..hit sauna for 20 minutes...get workout in...shit shower and shave and at my desk around 7:30
Do you get ready at the gym? The other day I was at the gym, mind you it was the middle of the afternoon, and there was an old dude (naked, of course) shaving at the sink.

up at 4:30 AM. Go to gym..hit sauna for 20 minutes...get workout in...shit shower and shave and at my desk around 7:30
4 am. Either hit my primary gym for auxiliary lifts or the road for a run depending on the day. Then to CrossFit for my class at 530. Shower at CrossFit, grab my kids and take them to school. At my desk by 730 also.

It comes for you when you least expect it.
I've spent approximately 30 minutes more per-day cleaning every surface the toddler so much as looks at (sheets have been washed 4x)

I feel like I'm due for all the times I dodged Hand and Foot

I was real worried last night I was getting pink eye but I thiiiiink it was just allergies. also hard to tell because I had red eyes due to the gummy, but one was swollen and wet.

son doesn't have it, but you can never be too safe with young kids (especially because his teacher gave me a bag with his shirt in it since he got a small bit of poop on it while wiping).
I just switched over to Claritin 24 hrs for allergy relief and it definitely gives me dry eyes the first 4-6 hours especially after I take the pills, so I was extremely paranoid about that until I figured out the link.

I've spent approximately 30 minutes more per-day cleaning every surface the toddler so much as looks at (sheets have been washed 4x)

I feel like I'm due for all the times I dodged Hand and Foot

Oh my post had nothing to do with the pink eye. I was just sharing my wedding vows. Misunderstood the topic.

Do you get ready at the gym? The other day I was at the gym, mind you it was the middle of the afternoon, and there was an old dude (naked, of course) shaving at the sink.
no since i work from home. I used to be a get ready at the gym guy. When I lived in Chicago i would get ready at the gym. All the old dudes wandering around full on naked. I recall one time standing at the sink brushing my teeth. Guy walks over..he's a 20 something ripped adonis...full on naked. he stands next to me and proceeds to lay his schwanstücker on the counter... it was like a baby's arm. Ridiculous...

Was a cool gym...got to know Jarrett Payton, Walter's son, a little bit. he was in HS and would work out there before school.

My alarm is set for 5:30 but wakes me up between 5 and 5:30 depending on my sleep stage. On Wednesday I was up at 5:45.

I just switched over to Claritin 24 hrs for allergy relief and it definitely gives me dry eyes the first 4-6 hours especially after I take the pills, so I was extremely paranoid about that until I figured out the link.
what did you switch from? I use Allegra daily, sometimes twice a day this time of year.

I used to get ready at the gym but then I wouldn’t ever see my kids in the morning and there was always a shot I wouldn’t see them at night either.

I did see a semi naked homeless man this morning in the middle of the street. He had clothes but his pants were pulled down to just above his knees.

what did you switch from? I use Allegra daily, sometimes twice a day this time of year.
I was using Allergra Daily or Flonase Sensmist nasal spray 2x a day. Doctor wanted me to switch it up just to see what happened.

I don't get super bad allergies, but my chronic sinusitis just tends to exacerbate any allergy symptoms at all, so I try to do what I can to stay on top of it.

I used to get ready at the gym but then I wouldn’t ever see my kids in the morning and there was always a shot I wouldn’t see them at night either.

I did see a semi naked homeless man this morning in the middle of the street. He had clothes but his pants were pulled down to just above his knees.
Sounds kind of perfect, no?

I kid, I kid...

We have a teacher workday today. I need to be grading essays but I've fallen into a wikiwormhole reading about murders on the AT.

I was using Allergra Daily or Flonase Sensmist nasal spray 2x a day. Doctor wanted me to switch it up just to see what happened.

I don't get super bad allergies, but my chronic sinusitis just tends to exacerbate any allergy symptoms at all, so I try to do what I can to stay on top of it.
I can't do the nasal sprays, they knock me out. Maybe I'll pick up some Claritin next time but I just got a 90 ct of Allegra so I'm good for a bit.

Any interesting / unsolved ones worth reading up on?
They're all fascinating to me, especially when I think back on all the weird people that I've met on the trail, mostly waaaaay away from anything resembling civilization.

no since i work from home. I used to be a get ready at the gym guy. When I lived in Chicago i would get ready at the gym. All the old dudes wandering around full on naked. I recall one time standing at the sink brushing my teeth. Guy walks over..he's a 20 something ripped adonis...full on naked. he stands next to me and proceeds to lay his schwanstücker on the counter... it was like a baby's arm. Ridiculous...

Was a cool gym...got to know Jarrett Payton, Walter's son, a little bit. he was in HS and would work out there before school.
[@donkeydeacdoug]what was the name of this gym? [/ddd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back