• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a whacky unexpected night. Thought we just had some nosebleed tickets for the jazz game. Nope. We were taken thru the back entrance, down to ground level, saw the locker rooms and some nba guys stretching. Then we were taken to the delta 360 club. I had a prime filet mignon & LadyYB had sea bass. Drinks flowing & then we were taken to our seats. 20ish rows up, dead center court.

5 min before half, somebody comes and says “let’s beat the rush at halftime and go back to the lounge.” We get there and there’s a chocolate basketball on our table with tons of cookies, pastries, etc. + the available desserts at the buffet. Also waiting for us is a bag with a super nice quarter zip in it. Then jazz bear comes and finds us and delivers us milkshakes from a local shop.

Idk what happened but what a night.

LadyYB’s dad’s old coworker & good friend is in town. We were told “just tickets” by her dad & mom. Apparently the friend has never had an experience like this. I guess fun things happen when you’re in the c suite of the group that does concessions?

Got to sit on the floor behind the basket for clippers sixers over the weekend , basically the row behind the courtside seats but there’s the track surrounding the arena separating us. And we’re on the way between the main courtside seats and the courtside bar, so JJ Redick walked past us like 5 times and I kept trying to time a Go Deacs but couldn’t pull it off

Weird mix of prime seats for people watching but annoying seats as people are constantly walking in front of you. Cam Payne is a super entertaining bench guy. I never picked up on that during 2 years of following the Suns on TV. Seems like an important skill to have when you’re the 10th man, gotta make people want to keep you around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a whacky unexpected night. Thought we just had some nosebleed tickets for the jazz game. Nope. We were taken thru the back entrance, down to ground level, saw the locker rooms and some nba guys stretching. Then we were taken to the delta 360 club. I had a prime filet mignon & LadyYB had sea bass. Drinks flowing & then we were taken to our seats. 20ish rows up, dead center court.

5 min before half, somebody comes and says “let’s beat the rush at halftime and go back to the lounge.” We get there and there’s a chocolate basketball on our table with tons of cookies, pastries, etc. + the available desserts at the buffet. Also waiting for us is a bag with a super nice quarter zip in it. Then jazz bear comes and finds us and delivers us milkshakes from a local shop.

Idk what happened but what a night.
Huzzah!!!

I’ve never had a real bridge fear, but several months ago I was in San Francisco driving across the Bay Bridge and had full on panic attack out of nowhere about half way across. No clue WTF happened

There’s some truth to the whole CrossFit not doing a great job instructing proper technique. I saw a dude fold completely over on a squat max this morning. No idea how he got up and walked away. I thought he was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back