• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re great and I think someone said they’re owned by Deacs?

Still need to go to their farm location but have hit the original in Morganton a lot on the way to or from Blowing Rock.
Was at the farm location the first Saturday in March. Ran in the Land and Lakes relay that finished at the farm location. I had some brown ale that was brewed or aged with pecan if I recall but I can't seem to find it on their website.

i clicked that link and found myself wondering why i'm reading about halle berry being in menopause and didn't recall why i was on this page

i'm in worse mental shape than trump

Welp. It looks like I need to buy an Auburn quarter-zip. Looks like a great selection out there. All the usual brands -- Peter Millar, Johnnie-O, etc.

The thing I liked about Alabama is they have Greyson gear which is top notch, because of Justin Thomas. Bama also has Rhoback and Auburn doesn't.

I look pretty good in orange unless I get sunburned.

This Greyson shit is tight. It was all just a dream. Luckily I already have this sweatshirt in blue from a golf trip.

1711543667141.png

Welp. It looks like I need to buy an Auburn quarter-zip. Looks like a great selection out there. All the usual brands -- Peter Millar, Johnnie-O, etc.

The thing I liked about Alabama is they have Greyson gear which is top notch, because of Justin Thomas. Bama also has Rhoback and Auburn doesn't.

navy with orange trim is the way to go

What was the deciding factor?

What was the deciding factor?
Better school and she was already weary of sorority rush at Alabama after 5 months of it. She realized that it would be her job to subject high school seniors to the same scrutiny starting this fall. Much more low key at Auburn.

As a graduate of an Orange and Blue institution, I can tell you that Orange is tough to full off. The Navy with orange outline is always preferred.

Also, fun fact, Clemson's colors of Orange and Purple are from when they played in the old Auburn jerseys that had the Blue had become so worn, that it looked purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back