• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTPh Bored new baby dad Kenpoms fun and money

How’d I do
Not trying to Dox Townie, but..
ErqzlpcXcAIMPmX.png

Is the spending category based on household or individual? Because I feel like we spend a lot but I’m not necessarily the primary driver.

Townie posts make me think. Like, I'm still pretty sure I'd take knowing every Russian noun and no verbs and how I'd like to know more music than I do. On this, I'm negative double digits on the party axis and maybe a negative 6 or 7 on the spending axis? As a household we're definitely positive on the spending, but I'm not doing any of it. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not a fun hang.

Actually I think my wife is both the spender and the partier so I’m more likely guilty by association.

Is the spending category based on household or individual? Because I feel like we spend a lot but I’m not necessarily the primary driver.
The amount of money I spend has just gone through the fucking roof over the last year

Back